Whiteside County property transfers recorded the week of May 11-15:
• Daniel L. and Elizabeth M. Goodman to Trevan M. and Michaele L. Burn, 1713 Ridgewood Drive, Morrison, $250,000.
• Ronald C. Quesenberry to Gene R. and Cynthia L. Wyckstandt Trust, 11189 Lyndon Road, Lyndon, $95,000.
• Christine Rhoades Hosch to Derick Duane and Lisa T. Everly, 23005 Mellott Road, Sterling, $118,000.
• Lloyd K. Sisson Jr. and Marge B. Sisson to Kathy Sue Shearer and James Wood, 813 W. 19th St., Sterling, $71,000.
• Bonnie Lee Cramer, formerly Witczak, to Howard and Barbara Day, 1515 Fifth Ave., Sterling, $3,800.
• Susan R. Pearson to Casey R. and Hannah L. Carbaugh, 1905 19th Ave., Sterling, $137,500.
• Bonny M. Brown to Jerry E. and Debra K. Francis, 101 W. Third Ave., Lyndon, $160,000.
• Sterling Federal Bank to James S. Dingman, 411 11th Ave., Sterling, $35,000.
• Brian A. and Elizabeth R. Sandrock to Craig and Dezerae Harvey, 17208 Star Road, Prophetstown, $280,000.
• Stone Financing LLC to Cody Southern, 418 E. Wall St., Morrison, $76,000.
• KLK Properties LLC to Jennifer M. Ludin, 910 First Ave., Fulton, $85,000.
• Tobie R. Puckett, now McLuckie, and Donald J. McLuckie to Joshua D. and Lindsey R. Mitchell, 1011 Valley View Drive, Fulton, $215,000.
• Melvin T. Forbes to Joseph and Brooke Johnson, 7230 Felton Road, Prophetstown, $197,000.
Quit claim deeds
• Stacy Smith to Justin M. Smith, 507 E. LeFevre Road, Sterling, $0.
• Linda L. Huizenga to Alvin R. Medema, 622 18th Ave., Fulton, $0.
• Kristy Bird to Eric Bird, 1208 14th Ave., Sterling, $0.
• Christine A. Brotheridge, now Adams, and James K. Adams to James K. and Christine A. Adams, 28721 W. Thome Road, Rock Falls, $0.
• Warren E. and Agnes L. Zuidema Trust to Dennis R. and Kelly Vanzuiden, two parcels on Bunker Hill Road, Morrison, $100,980.
• Richard F. Sr. and Mary Jane Rosenow Trust to Richard F. Jr., Lafaughn C., Randy D. and Teri A. Rosenow, three parcels on Washington Road, Prophetstown, $720,000.
• Marian E. Bollman Trust to Bonny M. Brown, 807B Florence Lane, Sterling, $80,000.
• Wayne R. and Elizabeth A. Schmitt Trust to Richard F. and Lori A. Simon, two parcels at 30788 Plautz Road, Rock Falls, $20,400.
• Dennis Powell Trust to Steve McCombs and Kathy Slaton, 2806 Pine St., Rock Falls, $11,000.
• Guido Perna Estate to Gregory S. and Paula Fullman, 2121 River View Drive, Rock Falls, $86,000.
Source: Whiteside County Recorder's Office
Lee County property transfers recorded week of May 11-15:
• Susan P. Argamaso to Jorge Lopez and Noemi Fleming, block 6, lot 46, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $3,999.
• Lenard E. Jr. and Ellen A. Simmons to Lenard E. Simmons and Gerardo Lechuga, block 7, lots 52 and 53, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $12,500.
• Laura I. and Paul E. Kibble to Chad and Rebecka Brinkmann, 919 W. Third St., Dixon, $20,000.
• Lucas T. and Jennifer L. Murphy and Jennifer L. Carter to Ryan and Abigail Hatheway, 118 S. Elm St., Franklin Grove, $113,000.
• Charles D. Josephsen to Stephanie Mersman, 226 Chapman St., Paw Paw, $50,500.
• Gentle Ridge Inc. to Rockside Land Trust, James P. Hermes, trustee, 1631, 1633, and 1635, Plock Road, Dixon, 330 and 347 Rockside Drive, Dixon, and two parcels in Palmyra Township, $0.
Quit claim deeds
• Heather Hansen to Heather Hansen and Christopher Collins, block 12, lot 48, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
• Kevin M. Chidley to Holcomb Bank, 2930 Herman Road, Steward, $0.
• Austin J. Maltry to Robert J. Maltry, 915 Cooper St., Dixon, $0.
• Tomasz Przydrozny to Woodhaven Association, block 11, lot 264, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
• Branden Parnell to Eric and Terra Lorenzen, block 7, lot 27, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
Transfer on death instrument
• Richard M. Sarver to Richard M. Sarver III, 438 River Bluff Drive, Dixon, $0.
Source: Lee County recorder's office
Ogle County property transfers recorded week of May 8-14:
• The late Darrell Mooberry by heirs to Firstborn Reach Byron IL, 6332 N. Marrill Road, Stillman Valley, $125,000.
• Joseph F. and Maurla A. King to Rober Carcasses Torres and Miobis Suarez Mendez, 616 N. Woolf Court, Rochelle, $121,000.
• Lynda Gould and Austin J. Shingledecker to Justin W.G. Kammes, 427 S. Regulators St., Creston, $177,000.
• Priscilla Rainey to Joseph O'Toole, 9087-9095 N. Main St., Adeline, $68,000.
• Brent R. and Kathryn A. Schmadeke to Adam Swanson, 5749 N. Razorville Road, Rochelle, $85,000.
• Peggy A. and Tex E. Bellows to Edward J. and Kelly R. Beeter, 3050 W. Pines Road, Oregon, $0.
• Dustin and Rebecca Repass to Aaron L. Harrison, 3823 W. Wisconsin Road, Grand Detour, $142,000.
• Sean Adams Custom Carpentry Inc. to Michele Hamel, one parcel in Byron Township, $260,197.
• Austin B. and Nicole M. Busker to James A. Graham and Patricia A. Ruggiero, 2473 N. Walnut St., Stillman Valley, $129,000.
• Dennis P. Wolf to Autam and Correan Foltz, 6508 N. Deerpath, Oregon, $170,500.
• Secretary of Veterans Affairs to Nicholas M. Elsbury and Haley Nicole Street, 801 N. Kingsway Lane, Byron, $158,500.
• Hannah M. Chernick to Brandon Patrick Tavernie, 1902 N. Silverthorn Drive, Byron, $137,000.
• Zachary A. and Jessica L. Lowry, also Bonnell, to Andy L. and Lisa L. Hinrichs, one farmland parcel in Pine Creek Township, $115,000.
• Lorena M. Manthei, also Davis, and Christopher Davis to Ryan R. Bennett, 312 E. First St., Leaf River, $87,000.
• Daniel and Lynne E. Green to Sherry and Dwayne Tracy, one parcel in Taylor Township, $11,000.
• Arian Ajvazi to Kathleen M. and George R. Tabor Sr., 102 Jones Terrace, Oregon, $29,000.
Quit claim deed
• Cynthia L. and Terry G. Petry to Terry G. Petry, one farmland parcel in Dement Township, Creston, $0.
• DFG Trust 797, Geraldine R. and Todd A. Glendenning, trustees, to Benjamin T. and Tara A. Glendenning, 8378 N. Hales Corner Road, Byron, 228,000.
• ELM Living Trust, Kristin Dr Oliver, trustee, to Joanna Malaker, 5218 S. Skare Court, Rochelle, $0.
• Dennis Family Living Trust, Laura McLean, also Dennis and Julie A. Field, also Dennis, trustees, to Byron Forest Preserve District, 7939 N. River Road, Byron, $185,000.
• The late Ralph Coffman by executors to Nicholas A. and Anna V. Ludwig, two parcels of farmland in Maryland Township, $1,261,500.
• The late Michael A. Phelan by executors to Kevin A. Greene, 709 N. Kaskaskia Drive, Dixon, $135,000.
Source: Ogle County Recorder's Office