Businesses pass alcohol compliance check
Nine Ogle County businesses surveyed Tuesday to determine whether any of the businesses may be selling alcohol to anyone younger than 21 passed with flying colors, Illinois State Police said in a news release Saturday.
Businesses surveyed were:
– Casey’s General Store, 204 E. state Route 38, Creston.
– Walmart, 311 state Route 38, Rochelle.
– Sullivan’s Foods, 320 Eagle Drive, Rochelle.
– Stop-N-Go/BP, 1000 S. Seventh St., Rochelle.
– Road Ranger, 1101 N. Seventh St., Rochelle.
– Casey’s General Store, 215 Powers Road, Hillcrest.
– Monroe Center Oasis/BP, 5334 N. Limestone Road, Monroe Center.
– Stillman Valley Marathon, 111 W. Roosevelt St., Stillman Valley.
– Casey’s General Store, 105 Rural Road, Stillman Valley.