This weekend’s egg hunts and other Easter-themed activities:
• Dixon Park District, Lowell Park, 2114 Lowell Park Road, 11 a.m.-noon, starting with 2 and younger, then 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, and 9-10.
Six bicycles and helmets will be given away, and there will be a bouncy house, face-painting, prizes and the Easter Bunny.
Bring your own camera and baskets, bags, or buckets. Park at the boat ramp lot. Call 815-284-3306 for more information.
• Sterling Park District egg hunt, 1:30 p.m. for ages 8 and younger at the Westwood soccer fields, 1900 Westwood Drive off West LeFevre.
The Easter Bunny will be available beforehand for photos. Call 815-622-6204 for more information.
• Coloma Park District, 1:30 to 3 p.m. in Centennial Park, 508 E. 11th St. in Rock Falls for ages 3- and 6-8.
Prizes will be awarded to all participants. Call 815-625-0272 for more information.
• Dixon YMCA, 110 Galena Ave., for ages 10 and younger, 1 p.m. egg hunt in the pool. Nonswimmers must be accompanied by an adult in the pool, those up to age 8 must use flotation devices. Bring your own basket. Call 815-288-9622 for more information.
• Dixon Elks Lodge, 1279 Franklin Grove Road, 10 a.m. Easter egg hunt for 3 and younger, 4-6, 7-9, and 10-12. Call 815-288-3557 for more information.
• Good Samaritan Society-Mount Carroll, 10 a.m. Easter egg hunt for 9 and younger. Bring your own basket. Refreshments will be served after the hunt. Rain date is April 20. Call 815-244-7715 for more information.
• Sugar Grove School and Church, 352 Timber Creek Road, Dixon, 10 a.m. for ages 2-12. Call 815-288-2811 for more information.
• Abiding Word Church, 806 E. Lynn Blvd., Sterling, 10-11 a.m. Families can travel through different stations to hear the Easter story; eggs and candy will be given along the way, and crafts and cookies will be available afterward. Call 815-626-1827 for more information.
• Polo Rehabilitation and Health Care Center, 703 E. Buffalo St., register at 10 a.m., hunt at 10:30 for ages 3 and younger, 4-6, 7-9, and 10 plus. Bring your own basket and camera.
•Visit with the Easter Bunny at the Lanark Transformer Team Spring Fling festival and vendor fair.
The fair runs from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Lanark Information Center, 111-A S. Broad St. just south of City Hall. The Easter Bunny will be on hand from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., and kids who visit him will get a free picture, goodie bag, cookie and decorating kit. No egg hunt.
• Brookville United Methodist Church, 17725 W. Chambers St., Polo; 6 p.m. free supper and egg hunt.
Pizza, a beverage, ice cream, dessert bar and prizes will be provided, guests are asked to bring a dish to pass. Call 815-493-2274 for more information.