Whiteside County property transfers recorded the week of April 1-5:
• Orval J. Johnson to Neil Fotzler Enterprises LLC, one parcel on Lyndon Road, Prophetstown, $100,000.
• Brandy E. Darby to Everett C. Howard, 23343 Troy Road, Sterling, $31,000.
• Mary J. Smith to William L. and Nicole C. Siefken, 709 Fowler Road, Fulton, $50,000.
• Greg M. and Christa R. Bertolozzi to Justin and Cynthia Lehman, 10053 Landmark Drive, Rock Falls, $185,000.
• Triple W Properties Inc. to Esther Hartz, 2103 Seventh Ave., Sterling, $20,000.
• Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Theresa E. McDaniel, 511 Locust St., Prophetstown, $26,200.
• W. Scott and Danielle M. Vance to Keegan C. Terry, 602 Glenwood Drive, Morrison, $131,000.
• Deloris Dejonge to Vanessa I. Kolve, 614 W. 10th St., Sterling, $53,000.
• Tracy L. and David M. Devries Jr. to Colby M. Raymond, 403 Broadway Ave., Sterling, $10,999.
• Jerry L. and Susan M. Melton to Ricky R. Coil, 900 and 902 Fifth Ave., Rock Falls, $72,500.
• Ardith M. Sisson to Gary L. and Kathryn J. Sandrock, one parcel on Hoover Road, Rock Falls, $535,000.
• Jerry L. and Susan M. Melton to Ricky R. Coil, 904 and 906 Fifth Ave., Rock Falls, $72,500.
• Pascual and Rebecca Herrera to Hector Bermudez Gomez and Adelita Arredondo Maesa, 1404 Ave. K, Sterling, $49,035.
• Kevin J. McGinn to United Craftsmen LTD, 1500 W. Fourth St., Sterling, $10,000.
• Patricia K. Shear and Kathleen M. Hamm to David L. and Paula J. Ensinger, one parcel on Fourth Street, Fulton, $25,000.
• Dennis P. and Vernice M. Morath to Nicholas R. and Melissa A. Schwarz, 204 S. Lincoln St., Tampico, $68,500.
• Derek D. Lawrence to W. Scott and Danielle M. Vance and Janet M. Jarvis, 644 Genesee Ave., Morrison, $185,000.
• Daniel Erisman to Favian Valdivia, 815 Ave. C, Sterling, $18,500.
• Jon R. and Martha J. Kophamer to Karl B and Christine K. Vandermyde, two parcels on Fulfs Road, Sterling, $525,000.
• Randal F. and Krista M. Barnes to Ryan and Kelli Samson, 215 N. Eighth St., Fulton, $179,000.
• LA Farms, LLC to Akira J. and Lisa A. Naftzger Kang, two parcels on Bunker Hill Road, Albany, $702,313.30.
• Chester J. Boelkins to Robert E. Snyder, one parcel on Diamond Road, Fulton, $27,964.
• Kristine A. Nelson Noble to Erica Partridge and Denise A. Linton, 2511 Hubbard Road, Sterling, $161,900.
Quit claim deeds
• Barbe R. and Robert J. McGee to Robert J. McGee Trust, 950 N. Fourth St., Fulton, $0.
• Kassandra R. Denning, formerly Douglas, to Anthony T. and Kassandra R. Denning, 10391 Calhoun Drive, Rock Falls, $0.
• David Fowler to Kathleen Hey, 1204 Eighth Avenue, Rock Falls, $0.
• Kathleen Hey to Dawn and David Fowler, 1210 Eighth Avenue, Rock Falls, $0.
• Brenda Vanhorn to Donald Vanhorn, 1110 W. Third St., Sterling, $0.
• Victoria E. Breeden to Mike A. Breeden, 519 15th Ave., Fulton, $0.
• Tammy L. Bird to Schryver Family Trust, Merle L. and Carol S. Schryver, trustees, 21932 Fulfs Road, Sterling, $0.
• Leonard E. Burtlow to Leonard E. and Cindy K. Burtlow, 1310 11th Ave., Sterling, $0.
• Harriet Suzanne and Vernon R. Collins Trust to Alisha A. Petersen, 704 14th Ave., Fulton, $118,000.
• Alice M. Chandler Trust to Andrew T and Stacie J. McKinzie, 1711 Ave. K, Sterling, $95,000.
• Howard and Gathe Thicksten Trust to Richard R. and Sandra Whaley, 1501 Fifth Ave., Rock Falls, $12,500.
• John Tucker Craig Trust to Madsen Family Trust, Jason M. and Tara N. Madsen, trustees, one parcel on Washington Road, Prophetstown, $577,210.
• Dwight W. and Lillian V. Parker Trust to Lippens Family Farms Limited Partnership, nine parcels in Lyndon Township, $2,565,000.
• Barbara Smith Trust to Karen and Russell Wiersema, 16791 Millard Road, Morrison, $993,000.
• D and R Investments Inc., also D&R Investments to D & R Investments, known as Summit Land Holdings LLC, 604 12th Ave., Rock Falls, $290,000.
Source: Whiteside County Recorder’s Office
Lee County property transfers recorded the week of April 1-5:
• Roberta L. and Viktors B. Rocans to Melany Sanchez Gonzalez, Veronica Gonzalez, and Alejandro Ponce, block 17, lot 65, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $4,500.
• Cheryl S. and Eugene G. Bloomquist to Michelle Lynne and Ronald G. Owens, block 24, lot 102, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $20,000.
• Julita and Peter Dudzik to David Wilkozek, block 15, lot 118, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $6,250.
• Daniel S. Johnson and Rosanne M. Mott to Cynthia K. and Kevin R. Kuntz, block 23, lots 156 and 157, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $12,500.
• Midwest Tulsa Property to Carol and Thomas Parker, block 6, lot 129, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $4,700.
• Northern Lights Properties Inc. to Paul Prawdzik, 516 W. Chestnut St., Compton, $40,000.
• Marissa, Michael, and Patrick Bonnell, Linda Klein, Kimberly Leffelman, and Shawn Myers to Brian Anderson and Dawn Cores, 300 W. Main St., Sublette, $84,000.
• Brien and Sherri Buelow to Diana and Douglas Schafer, block 7, lot 197, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $4,750.
• Eric J. Bergemann to Curt Bergmann, 759 Forest Park Drive, Dixon, $145,000.
• Sharon and Thomas A. Sztochmal to Eric Bergemann, 722 E. Fellows St., Dixon, $271,000.
• Regina Judith Arnould, formerly Welch to Nichole Raelyn Miller, 907 S. College Ave., Dixon, $59,900.
• Elizabeth J. and John M. Jacobs to Josilyn and Shawn Foster, 1819 White Pines Drive, Dixon, $0.
• Brian and Diane Faull to Dawn and Scott Tregoning, block 14, lot 33, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $1,000.
• Spirit SPE Portfolio 20061 LLC to 1350 N. Galena Ave., 1350 N. Galena Ave., Dixon, $0.
• Sherry A. Garrison, formerly Harris, and Pamela D. Kelly to Candace and Garett Meiners, 1518 Old Mill Road, Franklin Grove, $25,000.
• Elizabeth M. Stumpenhorst to Bethe A. Hughes, 623 E. Morgan St., Dixon, $120,000.
• Gary and Richard Harden, Marian and Roger Hill, and Linda Manon and Carol Wilson to Gary and Terry Harden, one parcel in Wyoming Township, $16,065.
• Gary and Richard Harden, Marian and Roger Hill, and Linda Manon and Carol Wilson to Richard Harden, one parcel in Wyoming Township, $22,442.
• Barbara and James Feary to Kimberly Feary, 1579 state Route 26, Dixon, $0.
• Gene R. Kempson to James E. and Karna L. Gross, 505 Tracy Ave., Ashton, $89,000.
• Charles M. and Sharilyn M. Sampson to Nicholas C. Annerino and Dana M. Olivo, 327 Flag St., Paw Paw, $97,000.
• Kathryn and Nathan T. Drew to Emily Hittlet, 1004 N. Dement Ave., Dixon, $114,900.
• Francis Drew to Patrick S. Drew, 1516 W. Third Ave., Dixon, $94,000.
• Maria I Barrios to Maureen Lanier, block 24, lot 34, Woodhaven Lakes, sublette, $5,500.
• Livia E. and Tommie C. Goree to Lynda M. Halbert and Joseph J. Sedevic, block 21, lot 36, Woodhaven Lakes Sublette, $5,000.
Quit claim deeds
• Zacary Bonnell to Brian Anderson and Dawn Cores, 300 W. Main St., Sublette, $0.
• Carrie A. Smoot to Sherry L. Ragano, 508 W. Seventh St., Dixon, $0.
• Dennis Brandon and Ricki R. Jeffrey to Dennis Brandon Jeffrey, 622 Nachusa Ave., Dixon, $0.
• Leon F. Boehle Farm Trust, Leon F. Boehle trustee to Brian Lee Boehle, one parcel in Harmon Township, $0.
• Betty D. Harden Trust No. 102, Richard Harden, trustee, to Gary and Richard Harden and Carol Wilson, three parcels in Wyoming Township, $0.
• Erika Sparby and the late Michael R. Sparby to Cody R. and Moriah MW Schau, 1432 Tilton Park Drive, Dixon, $172,500.
• Lee County Clerk to Midwest Tulsa Property Inc., block 6, lot 129, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
Deeds in Trust
• Eugene R. Warling Trust, Eugene R. Warling, trustee to Eugene R. Trust, Eugene R. Warling, trustee and Laura R. Saunders Trust, Laura A. Saunders, trustee, block 16, lots 110 and 111, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
• Jule L. Tourtillott to Feary Familt Trust, Barbara L. and James E. Feary, trustees, 1547 Tilton Park Drive, Dixon, $137,000.
• Kek Family limited partnership, Karen Knack-Toms, formerly Knack and James Toms to Karen Knack-Toms and James E. Toms, 832 N. Dixon Ave., Dixon, $0.
• Brenda D. and Richard A. Humphrey Jr. to SCK Enterprises LLC, 1721 Nachusa Road, Nachusa, $200,000.
• Brock E. and Rebecca A. Mayberry to Kelsey R. and Scott A. Miller, 915 N. Dement Ave., Dixon, $71,800.
Warranty deeds in trust
• Linda L. Arend to Linda L. Arend Trust, Linda L. Arend and Gerald Pontnack, co-trustees, 336 W. Morgan St., Dixon, $0.
• Dean David Freil and Neil Duane Freil to Frances Kay Kapple Revocable Trust, Frances Kay Henderson, trustee, 903 Chicago Ave., Dixon, $130,000.
• Gregory L. and Karen L. Craig to Debra A. Barry Trust and Joseph L. Barry Trust, Debra A. and Joseph L. Barry, co-trustees, 3120 W. Cottage Hill Road, Paw Paw, $124,900.
Ogle County property transfers recorded March 29 to April 5:
• Federal National Mortgage Association to Steven Dole, 1600 N. Lynnville Road, Lynnville Township, $169,000.
• Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation to Timothy A. Cline, 106 E. Center St., Mount Morris, $80,000.
• Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation to Christopher Wilson, 700 S. Griswold St., Woosung, $16,500.
• Daniel J. and Carolyn S. Timm to Becky M. Mattingley and Chad D. Williams, 5370 E. Nordic Woods Drive, Byron Township, $245,000.
• Randall L. Hoeft to Gabrielle A. Kobes and Audrey L. Tucker-Kobes, 512 S. Third Ave., Forreston, $80,500.
•Anthony and Toni Rowley to Pedro and Angelica Anaya, 815 Sixth Ave., Rochelle, $80,000.
• Alberto S. and Mary A. Cavazos to the Federal National Mortgage Association, 7958 S. Tampam Drive, Taylor Township.
• Eric B. and Kara A. Van Hise to Ryan E. and Jacqueline E. Baylor, East Kuehl Court, Rochelle, $19,000.
• Illiana Financial Credit Union to Pablo and Clanca E. Silva, 361 Irene Ave., Rochelle, $68,000.
• Donald G. Leary Jr. and Patrick D. Leary to Gary C. and Susan K. French, 602 S. 10th St., Oregon, $122,500.
• Elizabeth A. George to Elevated Outside LLC, 6811 W. Pines Road, Pine Creek Township, $30,000.
• Jason and April L. Donegan to Christopher M. Thomas and David G. Williams, 2911 N. Blackhawk Road, Oregon-Nashua Township, $245,000.
• T. Palmgren Building LLC to Frances Marie Donahue Living Trust, Frances M. and John H. Donahue, trustees, 633 Harvest Drive, Byron Township, $279,000.
• Federal National Mortgage Association to Gerardo Hernandez, 515 N. 12th St., Rochelle, $45,000.
• Raymond K. and Melissa L Floerke to Branden L. and Macey Harrison, 3027 N. Brookville Road, Brookville Township, $40,000.
• Ruth A. Wenzel Living Trust, Ruth A. and David R. Wenzel, trustees, to Richard D. and Linda L. Faivre, 69.05 acres at state Route 26 and Edgewood Road, Woosung Township, $766,453.
• Shepard A. and Connie M. Wexler to Alejandro D. Marquez Acosta and Adriana B. Marquez, 405 Hickory Drive, Davis Junction, $158,500.
• Charles and Lois R. Keller to Terry L. and Laurel L. Stauffacher, 707 Water St., Oregon, $182,000.
• James M. and Kelly O’Hare to Patrick L. Hood, 1044 Kingsway Lane, Byron Township, $180,000.
• Sharon S. Price to AJ Homes LLC, 226 S. 10th St., Rochelle, $15,000.
• Kathleen M. Hollonbeck to Don A. Arneson, 206 S. Clark St., Monroe Center, $78,000.
• Stephen R. Merrell to Cassandra Chapman, 1455 S. Ridge Road, Pine Creek Township, $150,000.
• Theresa A. Baugher to Thomas Henricks, 407 Hill St., Mount Morris, $85,000.
• Daniel E. Luepkes to Matthew J. and Jennifer R. Kirchner, 2866 S. Andrew Drive, Oregon, $296,500.
• Philip L. and Pamala L. Ogan to Zachary and Anna Henson, 5527 W. Edgewood Road, Grand Detour Township, $136,000.
• Michael D. Cox to Kevin M. and Amanda J. Wolfe, 210 N. McKendrie St., Mount Morris, $50,000.
• T. Palmgren Building LLC to David L. and Patricia J. Murphy, 621 Harvest Drive, Byron Township, $293,500.
Quit claim deeds
• Frank Faivre to August Pehlke, lot 30 of the Dubuque Section, Taylor Township.
• Leonard J. Bryson to Gregory L. and Jennifer L. Cotovsky, 506 Sunset Drive, Polo.
• Gary and Rose Dieterman to Bradley A. Dieterman, 808 S. First Ave., Forreston.
• David R. Dwyer to Kathryn M. Dwyer, 207 Center Ave., Chana.
• Betsy Rosenbalm to John Rosenbalm, 2121 Everett Road, Mount Morris Township.
• Betsy Rosenbalm to John Rosenbalm, 4177 state Route 64, Mount Morris Township.
• Elizabeth G. Henderson Trust, Elizabeth A. George, formerly Elizabeth G. Henderson, trustee, to Elevated Outside LLC, 6853 W. Pines Road, 6797 W. Pines Road, and 6485-6489 W. Pines Road, Pine Creek Township, $275,000.
• Ogle County sheriff and Debbie L. Taft Estate to the Federal National Mortgage Association, 605 S. Fourth St., Oregon.
Source: Ogle County Recorder’s Office