• Dixon Park District, Lowell Park, 2114 Lowell Park Road, 11 a.m.-noon, starting with 2 and younger, then 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, and 9-10. Six bicycles and helmets will be given away, and there will be a bouncy house, face-painting, prizes and the Easter Bunny. Bring your own camera and baskets, bags, or buckets. Park at the boat ramp lot. Call 815-284-3306 for more information.
• Sterling Park District egg hunt, 1:30 p.m. for ages 8 and younger at the Westwood soccer fields, 1900 Westwood Drive off West LeFevre. The Easter Bunny will be available beforehand for photos. Call 815-622-6204 for more information.
• Coloma Park District, 1:30 to 3 p.m. in Centennial Park, 508 E. 11th St. in Rock Falls for ages 3-5 and 6-8. Prizes will be awarded to all participants. Call 815-625-0272 for more information.
• Dixon YMCA, 110 Galena Ave., for ages 10 and younger, 1 p.m. egg hunt in the pool. Nonswimmers must be accompanied by an adult in the pool, those up to age 8 must use flotation devices. Bring your own basket. Call 815-288-9622 for more information.
• Dixon Elks Lodge, 1279 Franklin Grove Road, 10 a.m. Easter egg hunt for 3 and younger, 4-6, 7-9, and 10-12. Call 815-288-3557 for more information.
• Good Samaritan Society-Mount Carroll, 10 a.m. Easter egg hunt for 9 and younger. Bring your own basket. Refreshments will be served after the hunt. Rain date is April 20. Call 815-244-7715 for more information.
• Sugar Grove School and Church, 352 Timber Creek Road, Dixon, 10 a.m. for ages 2-12. Call 815-288-2811 for more information.
• Abiding Word Church, 806 E. Lynn Blvd., Sterling, 10-11 a.m. Families can travel through different stations to hear the Easter story; eggs and candy will be given along the way, and crafts and cookies will be available afterward. Call 815-626-1827 for more information.
• Polo Rehabilitation and Health Care Center, 703 E. Buffalo St., register at 10 a.m., hunt at 10:30 for ages 3 and younger, 4-6, 7-9, and 10 plus. Bring your own basket and camera.
•Visit with the Easter Bunny at the Lanark Transformer Team Spring Fling festival and vendor fair. The fair runs from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Lanark Information Center, 111-A S. Broad St. just south of City Hall. The Easter Bunny will be on hand from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., and kids who visit him will get a free picture, goodie bag, cookie and decorating kit. No egg hunt.
• Brookville United Methodist Church, 17725 W. Chambers St., Polo; 6 p.m. free supper and egg hunt. Pizza, a beverage, ice cream, dessert bar and prizes will be provided, guests are asked to bring a dish to pass. Call 815-493-2274 for more information.
• Oregon Park District, Oregon Park West on 14th Street, games begin at 7:30 and the flashlight hunt begins at 8 p.m. for grades 5-8. Bring your own flashlight and basket, 815-732-3101.
• Heritage Woods, 2205 Oak Grove Ave., Sterling, 2 p.m. for ages 1-4, 5-8, and 9-12. One prize awarded for each age group. Easter Bunny available for photos; bring your own basket. The rain date is April 20. Call 815-625-7045 for more information.
• Wright Family annual Easter egg hunt – this year featuring 30,000 eggs, and expected to draw 3,000 to 4,000 people to this village of 600 – begins with registration at 10:30 a.m. at Richmond Park on Fifth Avenue East in Lyndon. The hunt begins at noon for kids 4 and younger, 5 to 9, and 10 and older. An area will be set aside for special needs children. More than 300 bikes and toys will be given away at 12:30 p.m., and there will be bounce houses, food, and a petting zoo. Find Wright’s Annual Egg Hunt on Facebook for more information.
• The Oregon Park District presents its first sensory-friendly egg hunt for all ages with special needs of all types. The hunt begins at 9:30 a.m. in an enclosed area in Oregon Park West on 14th Street. Participants will hunt for empty eggs at their own pace and exchange them for a small Easter surprise. Photos with the Easter Bunny will be available from between 9 to 9:25 a.m. Participants are asked to RSVP for planning purposes at www.oregonpark.org Programs/Inclusion.
Afterward, a traditional hunt for eggs and other goodies for preschool through fourth-graders will begin at 10 a.m. Participants should come early to see the Easter Bunny and find a parking spot, and bring a basket. Call 815-732-3101 for more information.
• Tampico Lions Club, Reagan Community Center, 202 E. Second St. for preschool through grade 5. Doors open at 12:30 p.m., the hunt begins at 1 p.m.. There will be 300 eggs filled with money and peanut-free candy.
• Spring Valley Reformed Church, 10960 Spring Valley Road, Fulton, for ages 10 and younger. There will be games and prizes at 1 p.m. with four activity areas based on age; the hunt begins at 1:30. The rain date is April 27. Call 815-772-3554 for more information.
• Transitions Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, 1000 Dixon Road, Rock Falls, register at 11 a.m. and the hunt begins at noon for ages 3 and younger, 4-7, and 8-12. The Easter Bunny will hide 200 eggs and there will be 50 baskets and prizes. Call 815-625-8510 for more information.