Whiteside County property transfers recorded the week of Jan. 14:
• Tamara L. Hamilton, Angela K. Lance, and Donald S. Mulnix estate to Dennis R. and Barbara G. Becker, 511 E. High St., No. 5, Morrison, $40,000.
• Propheter Real Estate II LP to Florence L. Propheter estate, 18573 Pennington Road, Sterling, $0.
• Mary F. Sneek to Kurt And Brian Properties LLC, 1523 Eighth Ave., Rock Falls, $27,000.
• Lon M. Richey to Michelle B. Schurman, 209 E. Main St., Morrison, $25,000.
• Wickert Properties LLC to Steven F. and Donna R. Truedson, one parcel on Dixon Avenue in Rock Falls, $7,000.
• Annod LLC to Bush Properties Inc., 9106 Moline Road, Erie, $18,000.
• Nancy S. Greth to Shawn Owen and Megan Fay Richmond, 8729 Mineral Road, Erie, $275,000.
• Vernon G. and Priscilla J. Voss to Sharon K. Pruis, 707 Deerview Lane, Morrison, $160,000.
• Gerald M. Kelk Jr. and Raymond J. Scheff III to JD&MB Investments LLC, 709 Ave. K, Sterling, $26,000.
• Robert W. and Lisa A. Klomann to Shawn E. Perales, 703 Wiker Drive, Rock Falls, $155,000.
• Select Employees Credit Union to Mikalah Maureen Rhodes, 902 W. 23rd St., Sterling, $60,000.
Quit claim deeds
• Teri Rus, also Perrine, to Darrin T. Rus, 201 W. Park St., Morrison, $0.
• Tyler D. Weidel to Tyler D. and William E. Weidel, 1401 14th Ave., Rock Falls, and 403 Sixth Ave., Sterling, $0.
• William A. and Pamela E. Bowman to William A. and Jordan R. Bowman, 409 W. 19th St., Rock Falls, $0.
• Sharon L. Frey, Thomas Coffey and Lawrence T., Cindy L. and Patrick McGinn to Patrick McGinn, 1102 W. Sixth St., Sterling, $0.
• Diane S. Herrera, formerly Larkey, to Diane S. Herrera and Dustin W. Larkey, 613 14th Ave., Fulton, $0.
• Rhonda L. Houzenga to Tommie A. Houzenga, 13496 Deer Trace Drive, Morrison, and 4820 Holly Road, Fulton, $0.
• Larry G. and Mary R. McCormick Trust to Christopher M. and Kerri Ann Norberg, 24705 Como Road, Sterling, $113,543.
• NKH Trust Number 198, Norman K. Horack, trustee, to Randy A. and Karen J. Stralow, three parcels on Norrish Road near Morrison, $326,000.
• Donald C. Peterson Trust, Donald C. Peterson Jr., Jennifer K. Peterson, Amie K. Peterson, now Costanzo, and Donald C. Peterson Family Partnership to River Bridge LLC, 100 W. First St., Rock Falls, $275,000.
• Trust No. W691, Whitver Family Trust, John L. Whitver, trustee, to Jeffrey L. Whitver, 407 14th Ave., Sterling, $0.
• Russell and Marilyn Rosenboom Trust to James C. and Alizabeth A. Nowers, four parcels on Olson Road, Erie, $1,225,700.
• Jean K. Deets Trust Number 1 to Corwin R. Deets, 1302 E. 14th St., Sterling, $0.
• Whiteside County sheriff and Clifford L. Kirst to Dubuque Bank and Trust, 205 Ave. D, Rock Falls, $0.
• Whiteside County sheriff and Sheila K. Pilling to Aaron P. Young, 1305 Garfield St., Rock Falls, $55,000.
• Robert V. Carrier Estate to Kurt And Brian Properties LLC, 907 Wilson Ave., Sterling, $21,000.
Source: Whiteside County Recorder’s Office
Lee County property transfers recorded the week of Jan. 14:
• James W. Campbell Farm LLC to Sauber Farms Partnership, two parcels in Willow Creek Township, $1,436,137.
• Laurie J. Scudder to Stephanie Longtin, 728 N. Dixon Ave., Dixon, $132,000.
• Jack A. Nicklaus to Steve Brechon and Dawn Considine-Brechon, 817 Palmyra St., Dixon, $83,500.
• The late Alfred Sercyzk, the late Richard G. Sowa, Tracy Morrison, Diane and Michael Sercyzk, Grace G. Sowa and Richard Sowa Jr. to Kelly Chenoweth, block 3, lot 7, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $900.
• Gentle Ridge Inc. to Mary E. and William L. Grant, 346 and 348 Rockside Drive, Dixon, $27,500.
• Fifth Third Bank to Englund Brothers Construction Inc., 1223 W. Fourth St., Dixon, $26,000.
• Shippert Prairie Farms LLC to Dean W. Shippert Trust, Jeffrey Paul Shippert and Thomas J. Shippert, successor trustee, 2104 Factory St., Dixon, $25,000.
• Helen Koser to Cynthia A. and Jacob C. Adcock, 711 S. Highland Ave., Dixon, $41,000.
Quit claim deeds
• James Paul Graf and the late Rose Ann Graf to John D. and Thomas J. Graf and Mary Ann Kabara, block 5, lot 265, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $4,000.
• Nicole O’Connell and Brad Shaulis to Nicole O’Connell, 711 Richardson Ave., Ashton, $0.
• Thomas R. Hann to Karla Stallings, 1209 W. Fourth St., Dixon, $0.
• Lois Beetz Trust Number 1, James and William Beetz, co-successor trustees, to Linda A. and Michael H. Zinke Trust, one parcel in Brooklyn Township, $646,800.
• Nellie Victoria May Revocable Living Trust, David and Scott May, co-trustees, to Catherine M. Dambman and Eric M. Long, 2305 W. Third St., Dixon, $32,500.
Transfer on death instruments
• Michael J. Lafferty to Brayden and Connor Lafferty, 1019 S. Hill Drive, Dixon, $0.
• Lorraine A. Aurand, also Laidlaw, to Zachary Gaston and Aimee Long, 100 S. Dement Ave., Dixon, $0.
• Sterling Federal Bank to Armando Losoya, 248 N. State St., Franklin Grove, $5,000.
Memo of sale
• Susan M. Cook to Lynn E. and Martin A. Montavon Trust, one parcel in May Township, $0.
Source: Lee County Recorder’s Office
Ogle County property transfers recorded Jan. 11-17:
• Richard E. Tosi to Gaven J. Meiners, Bent Oak Lane, Taylor Township, $154,000.
• Arlyn K. and Celia P. Zimmerman to Natasha H. Hughes, 103 S. Third Ave., Forreston, $72,000.
• Lake Lida Development Inc. to Jackie L. Donoho, 224 Lake Lida Lane, Flagg Township, $25,000.
• Joshua A. Egyed to Orlando Hernandez and Tammy Lane, 2830 N. Lynnville Court, Lynnville Township, $168,000.
• Brad and Emily Schabacker to Timothy J. Hayden, 202 Windmill Drive, Flagg Township, $178,000.
• Timothy J. Hayden to Brad and Emily Schabacker, 10471 E. Kuehl Court, Flagg Township, $225,000.
• Joseph P. and Alisha L. Kirk to Dustin M. Burtman, 821 N. Second St., Rochelle, $119,500.
• Cristine Mulvany and E. Steven Jeanblanc to Lawrence Land Holdings LLC, 102 acres, state Route 26, Lincoln Township, $1.173 million.
• Randolph L. and Paula G. Newton to Kevin and Angela Stafford, 1202 Glacier Drive, Byron Township, $225,000.
• Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. to Richard Swalve, 501 N. Mineral St., Byron, $28,000.
• Thomas O. and Nancy L. Hill to Davidson of Creston LLC, South Woodlawn Road, Dement Township, $145,000.
• Habitat for Humanity of Ogle County Inc. to Derek E. and April N. Price, 924 W. Eighth Ave., Rochelle, $85,957.
• ARLO Investments LLC to Fresh Furrow LLC, 24.09 acres vacant farmland at Caron Road and Route 38, Rochelle, $5.019 million.
• Lake Louise Campground LLC to Lake Louise RV Resort LLC, 8840 Route 2, Byron Township, $3.6 million.
• Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., warranty deed to Mark. E. and Misti Schweertman, 16747 W. White Oak Road, Forreston Township, $103,000.
Warranty deed in trust
• Barbara M. Mowers, by Patrci W. Mowers, her attorney-in-fact, to Donald E. Huntley as trustee of DEH Trust No. 11-94, and Norma J. Huntley, as trustee of NJH Trust No. 11-94, East Husking Peg Road, $312,000.
Quit claim deeds
• Ann M. Proud to Kathryn G. Reynolds, 312 Emily St., Mount Morris.
• 194 Cannery LLC to Haywell LLC - Rochelle Indoor Storage, 191 N. 15th St., Rochelle.
• Robert K. and Elizabeth DeArvil to Edward R. Jr. and Justine E. Messenger, 404 S. Ninth St., Oregon.
• Richard T. Warren, sole heir at law of Mary L. Brennan, quit claim deed to Richard T. Warren, 108 N. Wesley Ave., Mount Morris.
• Patricia A. Snapp to Jason S., Shawna R. and Patricia A. Snapp, 2892 E. Honeycreek Road, Oregon-Nashua Township.
• Teresa L. and David H. Peet to Teresa L. Peet, 1279 S. Blackhawk Road, Oregon-Nashua Township.
• Eric M. Pravidicia to Matthew R. and Ashley Meline, 1440 Joanne Terrace, Byron.
• Ogle County sheriff, Gary M. and David Sanders, and Illinois Healthcare and Family Services to German-American State Bank, 108 N. Locust St., Forreston.
• Ogle County sheriff and Wade R. Winekauf to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., 5193 W. Murray Drive, Grand Detour.
• Ogle County sheriff and Myrna Ganrude to Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., 204 W. Provost St., Polo.
• Ogle County sheriff and William J. and Lisa S. Gapski, sheriff’s deed to Hub Shuttle Inc., 407 Hillcrest Ave., Rochelle, $57,671.
Source: Ogle County Recorder’s Office