Whiteside County property transfers recorded the week of July 1:
• Nathaniel D. Allison to Rafael Alvarado Jr., 302 Thomas St., Rock Falls, $112,500.
• Farmers National Bank Prophetstown to Charles G. and Neva J. Emery, 512 Sunset Drive, Prophetstown, $178,000.
• Rory Coghlan and Lauren B. Coghlan, formerly known as O’Connor, to Jamie R. Cervantz, 2209 Hubbard St., Sterling, $180,000.
• Elizabeth E. Murphy to Kurt and Brian Properties LLC, 302 Fourth Ave., Sterling, $27,000.
• Diana J. Williams and Matthew A. Swanson to Lindsey R. Steele, 308 S. Clinton St., Morrison, $123,000.
• Lawrence A. and Crystal M. Laird to Peter J. Kurasz and Robin L. Conrad, 537 Fifth St., Erie, $115,000.
• James I. Hanson to James I. Hanson and Linda E. Edwards, 414 Ninth Ave. South, Albany, $0.
• Johnny Ray and Heather Phillips to Jacy N. Woodworth, 28881 Surrey Drive, Sterling, $205,000.
• Federal Home Loan Mortgage to Chelsey R. and Fernando Ramirez, 2900 W. Science Ridge Road, Sterling, $135,000.
• Jason M. and Kacie E. Long to Jase Hippen and Elisa Martinez, 1407 Sixth Ave., Sterling, $123,000.
• Steven G., Scott A. and Patricia J. Paulline to Charles and Marcia Carter, 821 Fowler Road, Fulton, $155,000.
• Brandon M. and Courtney B. Rosengren to Alfredo Rangel Jr., 1602 Hickory Hills Road, Rock Falls, $162,000.
• Jeffrey T. and Pamela S. Silva to Jeffrey T. Silva Jr., 12670 Court St., Sterling, $35,000.
• Rock River Housing Trust, Susan J. Spratt, trustee, to Richelle Watson, 210 W. 18th St., Rock Falls, $84,900.
• Susan Heck to Andrew and Jackie R. Burnell Jr., 508 14th Ave., Sterling, $15,300.
• Donita N. Finch and Susan M. Moy to Matthew N. Habben, 23250 Luther Road, Sterling, $22,000.
• Argelio Navarro and Ligia Anckermann to Richard Schoenherr and Lawanda Koenig, 223 W. Second St., Rock Falls, $160,000.
• Gerald Johnston to Jerimiah G. Johnston, 904 W. 19th St., Sterling, $58,993.
• Richard A. and Mary D. Andersen to Gregory L. and Janice J. Andersen, 3219 Mineral Springs Road, Sterling, $223,000.
• Katie C. Whitehead to Alexander D. and Stephanie C. Brenner, 908 W. LeFevre Road, Sterling, $75,000.
Quit claim deeds
• Elema K. Kaufman, also known as Elena, to Craig A. Kaufman and Christine E. Tipple, 19940 Acker Road, Fulton, $0.
• Adim Dzeladini to Resul Dzeladini, 701 W. Lincolnway Road, Morrison, $0.
• Audrey Stewart to Randy L. and Patricia Stuart, 20018 Pigeon Road, Morrison, $0.
• Pammy J. Heath to Sidney J. Heath, 1308 Lincoln St., Rock Falls, $0.
• Javier Sandoval to Donna Sandoval, 1311 Fifth Ave., Sterling, $0.
• Joan H. Greenwood Trust to Christina D. and Grant H. Ayers, 1104 Sixth St., Erie, $98,000.
• Geraldine A. Valentino Trust to Anthony E. Valentino Trust, 2233 Riverview Drive, Rock Falls, $247,500.
• Eloise I. and Benjamin L. Kingery Estate to Tiffany Pankow, 810 E. Humphrey Ave., Rock Falls, $125,000.
• Judge of Whiteside County, Carol Nichols, and PIP-West LLC to city of Rock Falls, 1206 13th Ave., Rock Falls, $0.
• Deloris I. Wessels Estate to John C. Ordean, 1111 W. Fifth St., Rock Falls, $10,820.
Source: Whiteside County Recorder’s Office
Lee County property transfers recorded the week of July 1:
• Adam and Marcin Mrozek to Cheryl Mikesell and Mary C. Wright, block 27, lots 90 and 91, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $16,000.
• Jane E. and Lon F. Merkley to Dean R. and Deborah S. Helfers, block 27, lot 175, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $4,900.
• Keith A. Ehman and Elizabeth Hall to Francisco J. Espinoza and Kathryn F. Lindberg, block 6, lot 193, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $4,500.
• James L. and Karen Coffman to Angela J. Garcia, 319 N. Court St., Dixon, $113,000.
• Kastner Construction Inc. to Donald and Jeanne M. Schulze, 915 Myrtle Ave., Dixon, $180,000.
• Maggie and Martin Connors to Charles R. and Jane Murphy Trust, Charles R. and Jane Murphy, trustees, 606 S. Lincoln Ave., Dixon, $44,000.
• Cynthia M. Lome, now Walczek, and Richard B. Walczek Jr. to Antwinette and Thomas Wimbish Jr., block 13, lot 133, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $9,000.
• Edith and Keith A. Mack to Erica and Raymond M. Rivera, block 6, lot 146, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $4,000.
• Michele A. Kemmerer to Terry Jacobs and Michelle A. Kemmerer, 706 S. Dixon Ave., Dixon, $0.
• Jennifer L. Kastner, formerly known as Meier, to Jake L. Trader, 1020 Jackson Ave., Dixon, $61,250.
• Brian J. and Sharon C. Miller to Adam T. and Betsy A. Thrasher, 1923 Maples Road, Dixon, $160,000.
• Lavona and Robert Russo to Eladio and Judith Montoya, block 1, lot 50, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $7,900.
• Hog Haven LLC to Jennifer R. and Mark Peterson, one lot in Alto Township, $21,000.
• Gina L. and James H. Hochstatter to Richard A. and Therese M. Klein, 109 W. Third St., Sublette, $195,000.
• Eugene and Rhina Hernandez to Jason A. and Leah Cunniff, 216 Chicago Road, Paw Paw, $43,000.
• Tina M. and Robert C. Gould Jr. to Elsa K. and Lucas D. Payne, 16 E. Burke St., Amboy, $159,000.
• Carrie S. Vaughn, formerly Williams, and Douglas E. Vaughn to Jamin M. Soria, 1619 W. First St., Dixon, $39,000.
• Darlene J. and Frederick D. Taft to Robert Reilly, 1911 W. First St., Dixon, $139,000.
• Bonnie J. and Jeffrey N. Childs to Stephanie R. and Alberto A. Gonzalez Jr., 3149 Cyclone Road, Paw Paw, $205,000.
Quit claim deeds
• Premier Income Properties LLC to Pineapple Development LLC, 805 Main St., Ashton, $0.
• Michael J. Toth to Alex L. Toth, 1144 Rock Road, Amboy, $0.
• Alex L. Toth to Michael J. Toth, 1231 N. Galena Ave., Dixon, $0.
• Bayview Loan Servicing LLC to Federal National Mortgage Association, 522 N. Galena Ave., Dixon, $0.
• Cheryl Mikesell and Mary C. Wright to Paul C. and Philip B. Mikesell, block 27, lot 91, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
• Margaret Marschang and Paul Wilson to Jane and Mark Imfeld, one parcel in Dixon Township, $0.
• Charles T. Lehman to Belle A. and Charles T. Lehman, block 3, lots 83, 84, and 85, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
• Marilyn J. Shidler Living Trust, formerly known as Marilyn J. Lonergan Living Trust, Kathleen Evert, trustee, to Troy Evert, Jeremy Goodman, and Kevin Lewis, block 10, lot 205, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
• Midland States Bank Trust 1915, Midland States Bank, trustee, to Diversified Development LLC, 320 Corporate Drive, Dixon, $0.
• Maria Jiminez and Lee County sheriff to Bayview Loan Servicing LLC, 522 N. Galena Ave., Dixon, $0.
• Lee County clerk to PIP-West LLC, 623 W. Third St., Dixon, $0.
• Shirley A. Fane Trust, Michael J. Fane, trustee, to Josephine J. and Thomas J. Gascoigne, 409 Autumnwood Lane, Dixon, $204,000.
• Jeffrey R. Wermers Estate, Thomas J. Wermers, administrator, to Richard T. Kessen, 1620 Rockview Road, Dixon, $108,250.
Memo sale in real estate
• Denise A. Harris-Frazier and the late Jean A. Harris to Shannon Carroll and Jessica Lopez, 827 N. Dement Ave., Dixon, $0.
Source: Lee County Recorder’s Office