LANARK – Old Settlers Days will return June 22 through 24 with fun for the whole family. Here’s the rundown for each day:
• There will be a craft and vendor market and free inflatables, and food vendors will be on site from 3 to 9 p.m. at City Park, 240 W. Claremont St.
• The kids quarter-mile Fun Run begins at 5:45 p.m. The 5K will begin at 6:30, with registration at 5:15 at On the Move Community Fitness Center, 125 W. Locust St. A movie will be shown at 9 p.m.
• The beer garden will be open from 3 p.m. to 1 a.m. Blue Water DJ and Karaoke will provide entertainment from 8 p.m. to midnight at the main tent.
• An after party will run from midnight to 3 a.m. at downtown bars.
• Breakfast will be served from 7 to 10 a.m. at the fire station, 103 W. Carroll St. Donations for the meal will support First Brethren Church’s Alaska mission trip.
• A coed softball tournament begins at 9 a.m. at Eastland Junior-Senior High School, 500 School Drive.
• Pony rides will be available starting at 9 a.m., and a car show will run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the park. The craft and vendor market, food vendors and free inflatables return from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• The parade will begin at 11 a.m. and run on Broad Street from Pearl to Carroll streets.
• The beer garden will be open from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• A kiddie peddle tractor pull gets rolling at noon at Tower and Boyd streets, and there will be a horseshoe tournament at City Park. Kiddie water fights begin at 1 p.m. at the fire station.
• Bingo will run from noon to 4 p.m. at the park, with a talent show from 2:30 to 6 p.m.
• Free Fall will perform from 8 p.m. to midnight at the main stage, followed by the after party.
• Church Under the Tent begins at 9:30 a.m. People should bring a chair.
• The craft and vendor market and free inflatables will run from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. A pet show will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., with registration at 11.
• The antique tractor pull begins at noon at Eastland Motor Sports, 110 state Route 64. Food vendors will be on site.
• A spelling bee will conclude events at 1 p.m. at the park. Entry will be $2.
Go to facebook.com/OSDLanarkIL for more information and a complete schedule.