Whiteside County property transfers recorded the week of April 2:
• Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Jerry Lee Haeffner and Tonia Lee Haeffner, 904 Johnson Ave., Sterling, $23,501.
• Danny Basarich to Adrian Brittany Considine, 401 E. Sixth St., Rock Falls, $108,000.
• James D. Anderson to Michael L. Knott, 518 16th Ave., Fulton, $34,000.
• Community State Bank to Steve L. and Kenne R. Hampton, 1510 Prophet Road, Rock Falls, $180,000.
• Norma J. Habben, Nancy J. Habben, Milford G. Habben, Beverly J. Etheridge, Donna E. Habben Ardwin, Judith M. Burmeister, James R. Norton, Jeffrey M. Norton, Eric P. Janvrin, Kurt R. Janvrin, Bruce C. Janvrin, and Aron K. Janvrin to Habben Family Farm LLC, 22780 Yorktown Road, Chadwick, and three parcels in Genesee Township, $0.
• Tom Wainscott to Kelly J. and Kenneth J. Temple Jr., 14690 Vans Road, Albany, $22,500.
• Accel Entertainment Gaming to Northwest Music, 806 E. Fifth St., Sterling, $32,000.
• J.P. Morgan Chase Bank to Bryce R. Goldie, 712 E. 13th St., Sterling, $33,500.
• Carol A. Ranken to Fejaz and Minivera Tefiku, 1205 Weaver Road, Sterling, $185,000.
• Guadalupe Rodriguez Estate and Philip Rodriguez to Heidi M. Fargher, 25130 Como Road, Sterling, $110,500.
• Dale H. and Janet L. Sierens to Alyson J. Bearsley, 1201 Lincoln St., Rock Falls, $110,000.
• William E. Creekpaum and Sharin Creekpaum, also known as Sharon Creekpaum, to William Aberle, 315 W. Second St., Rock Falls, $25,000.
• Sauk Valley Bank and Trust to Arturo A. Infante, 1707 18th Ave., Sterling, $63,000.
• Noelle Filippi to Paige E. Wade, 1106 Avenue B, Rock Falls, $74,000.
• Shane and Samantha Celestino to Ovidiu H. Nicoara, 1401 E. 24th St., Sterling, $120,000.
• Marion and Karen Vandervinne to Timothy Jones and David Vandervinne, 1407 16th Ave., Fulton, $60,000.
• Darryl E. and Katheryn A. Hogue to Patsy L. Searcy, 105 W. Wall St., Morrison, $82,000.
• Roger Brad Long to Roberto Lopez Reyna, 2302 Riverdale Road, Rock Falls, $115,000.
• John J. Skala to Andrew B. and Haily A. Schultz, 5290 Star Road, Erie, $159,000.
• Betty J. Tegeler to Stephen L. and Alice J. Hammons, 407 Park Court, Morrison, $80,000.
• Andrew Schultz and Haily Huizenga, now known as Haily Schultz, to Maria M. and Edward Crow III, 104 N. Benton St., Tampico, $74,000.
• Cole T. and Rebecca S. Kramer to Jason E. Anderson, 702 Fowler Road, Fulton, $86,000.
• James L. and Barbara A. Lopez to Peggy Sue Holdren Davis, 904 Elm St., Sterling, $60,000.
• City of Fulton to Charles E. and Guadalupe R. Thacker Trust, one parcel on Fifth Avenue in Fulton, $25,000.
• Secretary of Veterans Affairs to Rodney E. Kuepker, 617 W. 12th St., Rock Falls, $48,500.
Quit claim deeds
• Desa M. Smith to Cody A. Smith, 21408 Lincoln Road, Sterling, $0.
• Natural Land Institute to Hauck Homes Inc., one parcel on Maple Lane in Lyndon, $1,000.
• Connie D. Conklen to Connie D. and James E. Conklen, 8558 Hickory Hills Road, Rock Falls, $0.
• Delia Fuentes to Juanita Madrigal, 504 Seventh St., Sterling, $0.
• Ann C. Huizenga to Timothy A. Betts, 411 W. Fifth St., Prophetstown, $0.
• Troy A. Brown to Troy A. Brown and Erna Randelle Njavro, 120 S. Locust St., Sterling, $0.
• Lonnie K. Dillow Estate to Wiersema Holmes Inc., 808 W. 19th St., Sterling, $36,000.
• Edward F. Hermes Estate to James E. Schmitt, one parcel on 37th Street in Sterling, $79,300.
• Abigail M. Taylor Estate to Joseph P. McDonald, 1212 W. Rock Falls Road, Rock Falls, $45,000.
• Jerry D. Reecher Estate to James C. Lubbs, 312 W. Grove St., 209 W. Grove St., and 304 W. Grove St., Coleta, $187,500.
• Sterling Commercial Construction to Farmers National Bank Prophetstown, 502, 509, 510, 512, 515, and 516 Sunset Drive, Prophetstown, $0.
• LSF9 Master Participation Trust, U.S. Bank, trustee, to Jennie I. Brauer, 24843 Emerson Road, Sterling, $32,000.
• Whiteside County Sheriff and Julie A. Batten to Community State Bank Morrison, 2911 Prophetstown Road, Rock Falls, $0.
County Recorder’s Office
Lee County property transfers recorded the week of April 2:
• R. Brad Long to April Ann McBride, 1119 Sinnissippi Ave., Dixon, $45,000.
• Eligio Simeti to Gary and Kim Foster, block 14, lot 99, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $3,000.
• Diane Carbonari and William Rappley to Francisco Martinez, block 25, lot 20, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $3,500.
• Marcia Blake, Brian Weidman, Dean Weidman, Dennis Weidman, Gary Weidman, Gwen Weidman, attorney in fact, Linda Weidman, and the late Marian I. Weidman to Dean B. Weidman, 120 N. Jefferson Ave., Amboy, $15,000.
• Gary Harden, Richard Harden, Marian Hill, Roger Hill, Linda Manon, and Carol Wilson to Dustin B. and Marisa A. Kibble, one parcel in Dixon Township, $153,500.
• Rodney L. Krueger to Amy M. Krueger, 2974 Welland Road, Earlville, $0.
• Cynthia L. and Stanten A. Adcock to Bradley R. and Danessa K. Iversen, 235 Wabansi Trail, Paw Paw, $210,000.
• Midwest Tulsa Property Inc. to Jason and Karla Thomas, block 2, lot 210, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $4,500.
• John and June Partington to HTIMS, L.P., 206 N. First St., Harmon, $37,000.
• Midwest Tulsa Property Inc. to Dora and Frederick Paoletti, block 29, lot 307, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $3,500.
• Brandywine Banquets Inc. to Tiamatt Real Estate Master Series, LLC-Series 4, 441 state Route 2, Dixon, $230,000.
• Blackhawk Area Credit Union to Jeannie M. and Paul N. Shiaras, 908 Sinnissippi Ave., Dixon, $50,000.
• Bernadine and Richard Roemmich to Brennan Roemmich Barker and Elissa Renee Barker, one tract in Sublette Township, $0.
• Gordon C. Gabelmann to Illinois Audubon Society, 771 Greenwing Road, Amboy, $0.
• Dixon Main Street Inc. to Dixon Chamber of Commerce and Main Street Inc., 115 S. Hennepin Ave., Dixon, $0.
• Leonardo Gutierrez to Arin M. and Szymon D. Gryniak, block 14, lot 35, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $4,000.
• Gregory Lee Haack, Jo Ellen Haack, and the late Esther Haack to Thomas Balser, 844 N. Ottawa Ave., Dixon, $87,000.
• James M. and Jessica M. Rogers to Ashley E. Yee, 225 E. Lahman St., Franklin Grove, $50,000.
• Linda S. and Nolan D. Henert to Linda S. and Loren G. Gonnerman Trust Number 102, Linda S. Gonnerman, trustee, and Loren G. Gonnerman Trust Number 101, Loren G. Gonnerman, trustee, two parcels in Bradford Township, $0.
• Roosevelt Hubbard and Toshina A. Hubbard, also known as Toshina Hubbard, to Rachel Hernandez, block 5, lots 170 and 171, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $10,000.
• Denise and Rod Basala to Hugo Soto, block 21, lot 261, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $6,500.
• Kim M. and Lawrence J. Biernacki to Estella M. and Jaime Jaramillo, block 25, lots 7 and 8, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $8,000.
• M & R Farms Inc. to Tettens Family Farm LLC, 1684 Nachusa Road, Dixon, and 1692 Nachusa Road, Dixon, $3.143 million.
• Charles Oster, Donna Mae L. Oster, and Gregory J. Oster to Carrie J. Brechon, 822 E. Morgan St., Dixon, $72,000.
• St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church to Daniel Huene, 1262 Market St., Nachusa, $0.
• Adam T. and Betsy A. Thrasher to Tammi L. and Wesley T. Sherman, 1218 Hemlock Ave., Dixon, $95,000.
Quit claim deeds
• Kathy Schwar to Katherine C. Schwar Revocable Trust trustees, block 21, lots 237 and 238, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
• Debra Harrington to Woodhaven Association, block 12, lot 48, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
• Evan Shaw to Brenda Shaw, 145 W. Division St., Amboy, $0.
• Michaeleen Burroughs, Colleen Carlson, Noreen Dollinger, Kathleen Erickson, Erin Lonergan, Kevin Lonergan, Steven Lonergan, the late Corrine A. Lonergan, and the late Gerald T. Lonergan to Denise A. Erb, Karen V. Scully, and the late Donald E. Scully, one parcel in East Grove Township, $0.
• DCR Enterprises to Karen V. Roth Trust, Karen V. Roth, trustee, one parcel in East Grove Township, $0.
• Karen V. Roth Trust, Karen V. Roth, trustee, to DCR Enterprises, two parcels in East Grove Township, $0.
• Terence M. Devine to Kimberly S. Devine, 312 E. Third St., Dixon, $0.
• Jeffrey D. Aurand to Lorraine A. Aurand, also known as Lorraine A. Laidlaw, 100 S. Dement Ave., Dixon, $0.
• Rebecca L. Leeser to Michael Bundy, block 15, lot 112, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $5,500.
• Lawrence D. and Teresa J. Stubbs Declaration of Trust, Lawrence D. and Teresa J. Stubbs, co-trustees, to Courtney B. Stubbs and Elissa K. Stubbs, one parcel in Harmon Township, $0.
• Pamela A. Jahns to Johns Family Trust Number 3-17, Monty D. Jahns and Dawn M. Griswold, trustees, 1435 Lanewood Drive, Dixon, $0.
• Tamra Bierbom and Catherine C. Wendel to Catherine C. Wendel Declaration of Trust, Catherine C. Wendel, trustee, 138 acres in Brooklyn Township, $0.
• Linda S. and Loren G. Gonnerman Trust Number 102, Linda S. Gonnerman, trustee, and Loren G. Gonnerman Trust Number 101, Loren G. Gonnerman, trustee, to Linda S. and Nolan D. Henert, three parcels in Bradford Township, $0.
• Lee County Clerk to Midwest Tulsa Property Inc., block 2, lot 210, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
• Lee County Clerk to Midwest Tulsa Property, block 29, lot 307, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
• Green River Wind Farm Phase 1 LLC and GSG 2 LLC to DCR Enterprises, six parcels in East Grove Township, $0.
• DCR Enterprises to Green River Wind Farm Phase 1 LLC and GSG 2 LLC, six parcels in East Grove Township, $0.
• The late Eric E. Helander, Diane Helander, independent administrator, to Amanda M. and Donald G. Schofield, one parcel in Palmyra Township, $17,500.
Source: Lee County Recorder’s Office