DIXON – Lee County Council on Aging and Post House Community Center, 100 W. Second St. upcoming events are:
• Day trips: March 22: “Joseph & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat” at Drury Lane in Oakbrook Terrace.
April 13: Jay Leno at the Historic Paramount Theatre in Aurora.
Aug. 29: Lake Geneva on the Mailboat tour.
Oct. 12: Fall foliage cruise on the Mississippi River.
• Euchre tournaments: Jan. 14, Feb. 11, March 11, and April 8. $5 entry. 100 percent payback. Doors open at 12:30 p.m., tournament starts at 1.
• Quarter madness: 12:30 p.m., auction starts at 1 Feb. 25 at Post House Ballroom. Bids are from 1 to 4 quarters. Vendors will sell items outright. Concessions available.
• Accessories exchange: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Feb. 10 in the ballroom. Participants barter, sell, or give away bridal or party items. Call 815-288-0892 for more information or to reserve a table for $5.
• Book and bake sale: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Feb. 10. Hardback books are $1, paperback 50 cents; buy two, get one free. Proceeds benefit senior services in Lee County.
For more information on these events, call 815-288-9236 or stop at the community center.