Whiteside County property transfers recorded the week of Oct. 30
• Ruth C. Adolph Trust to Arnold J. and Linda K. Damhoff, 400 S. Jackson St., Morrison, $123,000.
• Glenn Alan Thielen to Michael A. Drane Jr., 4205 W. Lincolnway, Sterling, $65,000.
• Dennis J. and Judy M. Goossens to Thomas M. and Debora A. Tiesman, 111 First St. E., Lyndon, $100,000.
• Jeffrey S. and Connie S. Decker to Mitchell R. Meier, 7592 Mellotts Road, Fenton, $60,000.
• Wayne L. and Sara L. Vanzuiden Trust to Robert C. and Brenda S. Hayes, 314 Ninth St., Fulton, $245,000.
• Deerview Development Inc. to Amanda S. and Korey Caves, 529 E. Main St., Morrison, $132,000.
• Nicholas W. and Kelsey L. Warner to Mark A. and Janis M. Mulderink, 15960 Capp Road, Morrison, $170,000.
• BDRE Acquisition Inc., also known BDRE Acquisitions Inc., to William McGinn, 1204 12th Ave., Sterling, $34,000.
• Ida M. Mount, aka Ida M. Owen, to Lawrence J. Ganther, 1207 Mulnix St., Rock Falls, $74,000.
• Gerald L. and Fadra I. Law to Brenda L. Forbes, 10379 Hussung Drive, Rock Falls, $110,000.
• Patricia L. Baldwin, Linda M. Schlitzkus, Larry L., William D., John G., and Gary D. Pettenger and Nettie M. Pettenger heirs to Bradon A. and Karina Gragert, 907 W. Second St., Rock Falls, $75,000.
• David J. and Stephanie A. Miller to Austin J. and Kiley A. Leclere, 1718 Avenue D, Sterling, $160,500.
• Brian C. Brown to Mike Mihalios Inc., 605 ane 607 Avenue B, Sterling, $88,000 and $108,000, respectively.
• Dale I. Todd to Edward L. Orlando, 503 W. 11th St., Sterling, $85,000.
• Jason J. and Amy L. Smith to Zachary R. McLean and Amanda R. Monkus, 6670 Albany Road, Erie, $131,000.
• Kristi N. Cobo to Richard J. and Karen S. Jepson, 1405 13th St., Erie, $7,500.
• John S. and Cheri Copeland to Merik M. Kennedy, 14475 Waller Road, Albany, $100,000.
• Scott E. and Heather Fuller to Dylan L. Deshane, 1015 Eighth Ave., Erie, $82,000.
• Richard D. and Marlene A. Ottens to Daniel J. and Nancy Sitzmore, 16090 Ridgewood Drive, Morrison, $184,900.
• Daniel J. and Nancy L. Sitzmore to Kevin R. and Andrea Janssen, 611 Diamond Court, Morrison, $194,000.
• Mary A. Farrington, aka Mary A. Orlando, and Edward Orlando to Shawn A. Duhon, 1211 13th Ave., Sterling, $54,900.
• Terrance M. and Ruth M. Hoehn to 705 W. Park St. LLC, 705 W. Park St., Morrison, $150,000.
• Sandra Banes to Kathy J. Ross, 8979 Tampico Road, Rock Falls, $32,658.
• Michael Alls to Gary Bright, 1205 Eighth Ave., Erie, $15,000.
• Margaret A. Koster to Jay A. Holley, 1302 Lincoln Ave., Rock Falls, $50,000.
Quit claim deeds
• Mallory B. Murray, aka Mallory B. Maloy, to Mallory B. and Tyler J. Maloy, 803 Marty Ave., Rock Falls, $0.
• William George Metcalf to Marty Joe Metcalf, 15661 Moline Road, Lyndon, $0.
• William K. Werner 2012 Estate Trust to Andrew R. and Maria A. Kruckenberg, one parcel on Meredosia Road, Albany, $344,520.
• Edward VonHolten Estate to New Life Lutheran Church, 2107 Steven St., Rock Falls, $10.
• Whiteside County Trustee and Trust Number 11222600003 to Venture Holdings LLC, one parcel on 17th Avenue, Sterling, $0.
• Whiteside County Trustee and Trust Number 1122260002 to Gregory A. Majeski, one parcel on 17th Avenue in Sterling, $0.
• Whiteside County Trustee and Trust Number 1120281009 to David Kendrick and Timothy Kendrick, 1107 Avenue K, Sterling, $0.
• Whiteside County Trustee and Trust Number 1120254010 to Jose and Carmen Serrano, 906 Dillon Ave., Sterling, $0.
• Whiteside County Trustee and Trust Number 1128127001 to John Espinoza, one parcel on Wallace Street in Sterling, $0.
• Whiteside County Trustee and Trust Number 1516487001 to Richard N. Blumhoff, one parcel on West First Street in Lyndon, $0.
• Whiteside County Trustee and Trust Number 171035019 to Jason and Serenia Law, one parcel on Senora Plaza in Rock Falls, $0.
• Whiteside County Trustee and Trust Number 2001201004 to David and Marva Greth, 13746 Thunder Road, Prophetstown, $0.
• Whiteside County Trustee and Trust Number 1120352006 to Rick Preston, 1711 W. Third St., Sterling, $0.
• Whiteside County Sheriff and Michael J. Reyes Jr. to MTGLQ Investors LP, 4203 Woodlawn Road, Sterling, $0.
Source: Whiteside County Recorder’s Office
recorded the week of Oct. 30
• Ditech Financial LLC to Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, 745 Fourth St., West Brooklyn, $0.
• Midwest Tulsa Property Inc. to Carol Voice, block 26, lots 186 and 187, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $9,000.
• Benny A. and Wendy J. Olalde to Matthew L. Perkins, block 3, lot 229, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $3,000.
• Margaret Collins to Michael H. and Sandra L. Hardcastle, block 16, lot 202, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $20,000.
• Betty Hernandez to Jeffrey A. Weis, block 24, lot 197, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $10,000.
• Craig L. and Doris Kunz to Sandra Louise McMiller, block 23, lot 14, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $7,000.
• Carol A. and James R. Burkett to Catherine J. and James E. Nelson, block 27, lot 86, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $10,000.
• Dixon Habitat for Humanity Inc. to Jennifer Groll, 1915 Clark St., Dixon, $0.
• Jose A. Calderon and Martha E. Romaro, attorney in fact, to Maribel R. Viesca, block 9, lot 36, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $5,000.
• Sandra M. and Steven B. Conner to Aubrey E. Kennay, 1568 Deer Path Lane, Franklin Grove, $231,000.
• Circle F. Farms Inc. to Brian and Kelly Flourschuetz, one parcel in Viola Township, $35,000.
• Kathleen and Steven Gardner to Patrick D. McKeel, one parcel in Willow Creek Township, $81,000.
• Hvarre Holdings LLC to Frederick Chacon, 1611 Riverside Circle, Dixon, $155,000.
• Rose Mary Kellen to Minerva Montes, 310 Poplar St., Dixon, $48,000.
• Kenneth P. Johnson to Eugenio and Rhina Hernandez, 218 Chicago Road, Paw Paw, $25,000.
• The late Elizabeth A. Hoover and Nancy Castillo, heir, to Nancy Castillo, one parcel in East Grove Township, $0.
• Lori Thompson to Doris Castaneda, Vicente Rojas, and Vicente Rojas Jr., 3569 S. Paw Paw Road, Earlville, $235,000.
• Katherine E. Chavera to Andrea M. and Nicholas S. Stone, 1444 Phyllis Drive, Dixon, $182,000.
• Cathleen K. and Christopher R. Krug to Katherine E. Chavera, 203 E. Boyd St., Dixon, $203,000.
• Nicholas L. and Talarie D. Bilharz to Cahtleen K. and Christopher R. Krug, 1790 Wolverine Road, Dixon, $227,000.
• Anthony and Donna M. Grantham to Nicholas L. and Talarie D. Bilharz, 874 Riverside Drive, Dixon, $170,000.
• Amy and Matthew B. Nutial to Sara June Bearman, 820 E. Second St., Dixon, $99,500.
• Carol and James Clarence Ewbank to Edward A. and Vicki L. Herwig, 357 Lahman St., Franklin Grove, $60,000.
• Cheryl L. and Robert E. Muller to Chad and Julie Walz, block 2, lot 98, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $14,000.
• Shirley J. and Woodrow F. Freels to Joshua Shaw, 611 W. Second St., Dixon, $0.
• Matthew R. and Russell P. Brower to Janet, Teresa and Tiburcio Yanez and Oscar Martinez, block 16, lot 120, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $5,500.
Quit claim deeds
• John D. Sturges to Pfoutz Family Farm LLC, one parcel in Bradford Township, $0.
• Daniel Rockwood to Ronald L. Rockwood, 948 Stoney Point Road, Dixon, $0.
• Shirley Appleman, aka Shirley Jean Appleman, to Frederick Appleman Jr., Todd Appleman, and Ginger Daniels, 407 E. Main St., Amboy, $0.
• Kathy S. Wickens to Kathy S. and Walter W. Wickens, 1625 Dorothy St., Dixon, $0.
• Linda S. Sherman to Lisa Scanlan and Linda Sherman, block 1, lot 26, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
• Rigoberto Diaz and Eloy Monarrez to Jose L. and Maricela Monarrez, block 5, lots 277 and 278, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
• Robert L. Stover to Robert L. and Susan M. Stover, 606 N. Third St., Ashton, $0.
• Trust Number 1996-005084, James E. Crubaugh, trustee, to Jade V. Ferreras, block 27, lot 95, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
• Marilyn L. and Richard C. Smith Revocable Trust, Graham R. Smith, trustee, to Amy M. and Matthew Brunt Nutial, one parcel in Dixon Township, $112,500.
• Jeana Lynn Rhea Bankruptcy Estate, Daniel E. Straffi, trustee, to Sam Rhean, one parcel in Wyoming Township, $12,500.
• Lee County Sheriff and Shannon L. Schrader to Dark Land Trust 1, Thomas D. Murray, trustee, 521 E. Bradshaw St., Dixon, $0.
• Lee County Sheriff and Kelly A. Foster to Kevin J. and Michele S. Carr, 216 Artesian Place, Dixon, $0.
• The late Leone W. and the late William H. Johnson to Mary Clare Spratt, affiant, one parcel in Viola Township, $0.
Source: Lee County Recorder’s Office