Whiteside County property transfers recorded the week of July 31
• Gary R. and Christine A. Simpson to Jeremiah J. and Jacquelyn L. Haas, 14240 Lister Road, Morrison, $275,000.
• Dana Ruth Withers to Virden Broadcasting Corp., 3101 Freeport Road, Sterling, $204,800.
• Bradley G. and Melinda M. Phillips to the city of Prophetstown, 216 W. Third St., Prophetstown, $0.
• Joseph and Sheryl Kropf to FSE Holdings LLC, 490 Hoover Road, Deer Grove, $0.
• James Richard and Arlene T. Adams to John M. Reed, 804 Dixon Court, Sterling, $99,500.
• Louella A. Wilson to Raul and Jackie L. Molina, 1201 Douglas Drive, Sterling, $41,000.
• Elish Terrock to Krystal A. Rodriguez, 1308 13th Ave., Sterling, $79,000.
• Rene E. and Jean D. Colin to Rickey D. and Patricia A. Douglas, 1416 20th St. W., Sterling, $136,000.
• Robert L. and Mary M. Dopler to James A. McKusker and Christine Fertl, 101 Ferry Road, Geneseo, $92,500.
• Kelly S. Harty to Stephen Phillip Wright, 942 Washington St., Prophetstown, $20,000.
• Rodney Kent Verkryusse, Kathleen A. Bott, and Michele Smith, aka Michele Smith Watkins, to Gail L. Kerns, 1015 Main St., Erie, $25,000.
• Wilmington Savings Fund Society, Pretium Mortgage Acquisition Trust, and Christiana Trust, to Moore Family Land LLC, 2414 Megli Road, Rock Falls, $35,000.
• Ann L. Musgrove to Jason R. Kelly Trust, parcel on Avenue D, Sterling, $15,000.
• Charles C. and Michelle D. Musgrove to Jason R. Kelly Trust, parcel on Avenue D, Sterling, $55,000.
• Welcome Home Trust to Pamela A. Stephens, 708 W. 19th St., Sterling, $72,900.
• Gene W. Dodson Jr. to Nicholas A. Bittner, 809 W. Fifth St., Sterling, $59,000.
• James M. and Jennifer L. Geer to Brad M. and Stephanie George, 2001 15th Ave., Sterling, $90,000.
• David A. Robertson to Charles and Sarah Finley, 624 Genesee Ave., Morrison, $30,000.
• Randall R. and Marlaina Lindgren to Brianne Noel Kokemuller, 7965 Felton Road, Prophetstown, $110,000.
• Charles M. and Marva L. Broers and Nancy L. Hansen to Nathan Brinkmeier, 4841 Hoover Road, Deer Grove, $75,000.
• Federal Home Loan Mortgage to Stella Soliz and Daniel Holmes, 700 14th Ave., Fulton, $20,000.
• Allen P. and Jessica A. Wade to the city of Prophetstown, parcel on Sunset Lane, Prophetstown, $1,000.
• Elizabeth B. and Daniel R. Koster to Tettens Family Farm LLC, 13323 Galt Road, Sterling, $0.
Quit claim deeds
• Casey A. Gilroy to Jennifer L. Gilroy, 500 Grobe Road, Sterling, $0.
• Tara Onken Albores and Ronald Keith Onken Estate to Nancy E. Wait, 513 E. Eighth St., Rock Falls, $0.
• Emily C. Davy Gonzalez to Emily C. Davy and David J. Gonzalez, 704 W. 10th St., Rock Falls, $0.
• Roy E. Osteen to Jeanne K. Osteen, 302 Second Ave. W., Lyndon, $0.
• Wells Fargo Bank to Wilmington Savings Fund Society, Pretium Mortgage Acquisition Trust, and Christiana Trust Trustee, 2414 Megli Road, Rock Falls, $0.
• Marty Joe Metcalf and William George Metcalf to Marty Joe Metcalf, 15609 Moline Road, Lyndon, $0.
• Jerry W. Brands to Gina M. Brands, 1109 Harvey Drive, Sterling, $0.
• Raymond R. Nowak to Raymond R. Nowak and Terry L. Johnson, 1807 E. Fifth St., Sterling, $0.
• Kevin J. Seydel Trust to Brandon Seydel, 1230 Albany St., Erie, $0.
• Elizabeth M. Petersen Trust to James M. and Jennifer L. Geer, 1908 37th Ave., Sterling, $195,000.
• Elizabeth M. Beelendorf Trust to Phil Beelendorf, parcel on Osage Road, Deer Grove, $78,636.
• Whiteside County Sheriff and James T. Amerson to Amery Rentals LLC Portland, 718 Woodlawn Drive, Prophetstown, $38,500.
• Whiteside County Sheriff, Gerald P. Nordgren, and Kenneth E. Burk Estate to Finance of America Reverse LLC, formerly known as Urban Financial Group Inc., formerly known as Urban Financial of America LLC, 616 13th St. W., Rock Falls, $0.
Source: Whiteside County Recorder’s office
Lee County property transfers recorded the week of July 31
• Midwest Tulsa Property to Constance and James J. Garrett, Lot 26, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $5,500.
• Daniel and Tania Suarez to Michael A. and Teresa Lessner, Lot 151, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $4,500.
• Byron E. and Joyce E. Miller to Karen M., and Phillip R. Nolen, Lot 45, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $5,000.
• Rita L. and Willie B. Williams to Carlos L. Loza, Lot 24, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $4,000.
• John E. Robeson to Doris and Mark Fialkowski, Lot 31, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $7,000.
• Walter F. Dzierzynski and Lisa Knight to Laura Ponce, Lot 66, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $5,000.
• Burton E. and Krystal M. Bickett to David G. Lopez Jr., Sections 32 and 33, East Grove Township, $198,000.
• Dan J. and Lorali B. Heintzelman to Breanna E. and Corey J. Shippert, 858 White Oaks Drive, Dixon, $239,500.
• Akija and Elfike Akiti to Abdulhamid Alkhalaf and Hafsa Bek, Lot 68, Northland Hills Subdivision, Palmyra Township, $410,000.
• Robert J. and Theresa A. Gabrielson to Heather M., and Jade L. Smith, 1917 Meadow View Circle, Dixon, $195,000.
• Brougham REO Owner LP to Steven A. Pope, Lot 3, Dixon Subdivision, Dixon Township, $77,500.
• Marce and Steven R. Piller to Thomas L. and Victoria M. Nelson, 615 E. Morgan St., Dixon, $145,000.
• Marcus J. Bond and Rebecca Bond, aka Rebecca Swope, to Michael J. Mallette, 707 N. Richardson Ave., Ashton, $123,000.
• Breanna E. Brevitt, aka Breanna E. Schippert, and Corey J. Schippert to Devin L. Schafer, 817 N. Jefferson Ave., Dixon, $107,500.
• Hope and Peter Kennedy to Steven Borson, Lot 177, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $4,000.
• Judith A. Finch to Donald W. Finch and Linda A. Walker, 617 Ash Court, Dixon, $0.
• Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., to Kristopher David Brantley, 510 state Route 2, Dixon, $41,000.
• Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., to Northern Lights Properties LLC, 189 Chicago Road, Paw Paw, $68,500.
• Shirley E. Jorgensen to Lisa A. Mayes, 1016 N. Brinton Ave., Dixon, $117,500.
• Constance A. Wolber to Angela D. Noirfalise, 1215 W. Sixth St., Dixon, $7,500.
• Brandy M. and Nicholas I. Grobe to Joseph D. Presley, 831 N. Dement Ave., Dixon, $120,000.
• Mellon Bank of New York Trust Series 2007-3 to Carrie Gossett, 974 Green Wing Road, Amboy, $117,000.
• Anna May Hardy to Laura and Rudy Robinson, Lot 84, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $11,000.
• Diana Mendoza to Arturo and Maria Martinez, Lot 224, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $5,000.
• Adrienne E. and Blas J. Paloma to Brian J. and Susan E. Paloma, Lots 134 and 135, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $500.
• Daniel P. and Kathy A. Lee to Anchor Road Storage LLC, Lot 2, Johnson’s Commercial Resubdivision, Dixon Township, $0.
• Sterling Federal Bank FSB to Jaw LLC, Lot B-2, Pheasant Run Condominiums, 1217 Washington Ave., Dixon, $34,000.
• Linda L. and Steven C. Meeker to Raymond A. Tomaseski, Lot 222, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $28,500.
• Christopher and Naomi Savino to Arkadiusz Mastalerz, Lot 108, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $6,000.
• Debbie Cook, Bonny Faivre, Barbara Fordham, and William McGuire to Kimberly L. Koch, 48 N. Metcalf Ave., Amboy, $125,000.
• Fieldstone LTD to Lee A. Eastman, Lot 5, SED Addition, Dixon Township, $7,500.
• Kimberly L. Koch to Kevin M. Englund, 125 W. Division St., Amboy, $107,000.
• Judith K. and Phillip W. Callison to Christine A. and Russell A. Wittenauer, 1670 Sterling Road, Amboy, $435,000.
• Rebecca Leeser to Albert W. Richter, Lot 113, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $5,000.
• Beverly Jean Goral to Stephen E. Long, 420 Division St., Dixon, $105,000.
• Wayne R. Wafer to Stanislaw Rypel, Lot 149, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $7,000.
Quit claim deeds
• Jennifer and Thomas Ehringer to Ynes Ramirez Hernandez, Lot 4, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $6,000.
• Lois Hinton to Thomas M. Hinton, Section 10 and Section 15, East Grove Township, $0.
• Madeline S. Nettz to Dale E. Nettz, 1607 W. Second St., Dixon, $0.
• Marietta L. and Richard Charles Boyes to Michael A. Smith and Denise J. Storey, Lot 6, Woodhaven Lakes, $0.
• John Jr. McBeth, LaShawn McBeth, aka LaShawn Umbra, and Nikia Umbra to John McBeth Jr., Lot 147, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
• Gary D. and Katharine K. Anderson and Elizabeth A. Stewart to Elizabeth A. Stewart, Lot 102, Woodhaven Lakes, $0.
• John B. Senska Irrevocable Trust and Rosemarie Adams, trustee, to Abel and Roberta Arroyo, Lot 233, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $4,500.
• Donald J. Libal Revocable Living Trust, Donald J. Libal, trustee, to Donald W. Jr. and Rhonda L. Bee, $0.
• Marilyn J. Gleim Trust Number 99, Marilyn J. Gleim, trustee, to Dan and Lorali Heintzelman, Harmon Township, $180,000.
Certificate of sale
• Lyle Dirks, sale officer, and Debra M. Stomberg, aka Debra M. Wagner, to Sterling Federal Bank FSB, 1116 Steinmann St., Dixon, $0.
• Lee County Clerk to Midwest Tulsa Property Inc., Lot 26, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
Transfer on death instrument
• Jeffrey Blaine to Russell J. Kessler, 111 Carter Road, Ohio, $0.
• The late Kirby Lynn Thompson to Sheri Lynn Thompson, Lots 4, 8, and 9, Lee Center, and Lot 15, Amboy, $0.
• Eureka Savings Bank to Bryant E. and Lesa S. Clanin, 206 Wheeler St., Paw Paw, $25,000.
• Kendra L. (Reuter) Bailey, executor, and the late Lyle C. Reuter, to David A. and Michael K. Reuter, $0.
• The late Christopher D. Anderson and Katharine K. Anderson, affiant, to Gary D. and Katharine K. Anderson and Elizabeth A. Stewart, Lot 102, Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, $0.
Source: Lee County Recorder’s office