PEARL CITY – A Stephenson County man died Friday after being electrocuted while washing cows on his family’s dairy farm.
Lynden P. Endress, 42, of Pearl City, was using a power washer to clean the livestock when the washer short-circuited and electrocuted him, the Stephenson County Sheriff’s Department said.
The sheriff’s department received the call shortly after noon Friday to the farm in the 11800 block of Loran Road. Endress was taken to FHN Memorial Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Endress was a current member of the board of directors at the Stephenson County Farm Bureau.
No further information was available on Sunday.