DIXON – Rosbrook Studio will host the June Second Saturdays annual Art and Music Street Fair on the riverfront this weekend.
The event will run from 3 to 10 p.m. and is free to the public, with a $3 suggested donation appreciated.
The fair will feature live music and art from local artists. There will be face-painting and other activities.
Visual artists can pick up applications at C&N Supply, 105 S. Peoria Ave.; Roxie’s, 302 W. First St.; Ginkgo Tree Cafe and Traditional Wellness Center, 216 W. First St.; or the Dixon Main Street office, 115 S. Hennepin Ave.
Musicians interested in the open mic stage can call 815-976-0632 or 815-973-4476.
Food and drink will be provided by local vendors. There will be a beer garden.
There also will be other happenings at local businesses:
• The Catfish Dogs Soul Music Express, from 8:30 p.m. to 1 a.m. at Val’s Place, 316 W. First St.
• Jay Williams, from 6 to 8 p.m. at Penny Lane, 221 S. Peoria Ave.
• Lojo Russo, 7 to 9 p.m. at Books on First, 202 W. First St.
• Music, 6 to 8 p.m. at Traditional Wellness Center, 216 W. First St.
• Quite Contrary, 6 to 8 p.m. at Trein’s Jewelry, 201 W. First St.
• Art by Chicago collaborative Tristan Young and Jessica Bonnel, 6 to 8 p.m. at The Crystal Cork Wine Shoppe, 219 W. First St.
Find Rosbrook Studio or Second Saturdays on Facebook for more information.