Partly Cloudy
73°FPartly CloudyFull Forecast

Kitchen fire breaks out in Sterling

Published: Thursday, April 17, 2014 1:15 a.m. CDT • Updated: Thursday, April 17, 2014 10:50 a.m. CDT
Caption
(Alex T. Paschal/apaschal@saukvalley.com)
Sterling firefighters remove siding from a house at 510 W. Fifth St., after putting out a fire that started in the kitchen at about 6 p.m. The fire, confined to the kitchen, was put out in about 15 minutes, and damage was minimal, Lt. Matt Laughlin said. No cause has been established.

Sterling firefighters remove siding from a house at 510 W. Fifth St., after putting out a fire that started in the kitchen at about 6 p.m. The fire, confined to the kitchen, was put out in about 15 minutes, and damage was minimal, Lt. Matt Laughlin said. No cause has been established.

National video



Reader Poll

Do you plan to attend a Fourth of July fireworks show this year?
Yes
No
Not sure
No opinion