STERLING -- CGH Medical Center said this morning it is closing a number of facilities at 3:30 p.m. today because of the dangerously cold temperatures and wind chills.
Facilities that will be closed include:
· CGH Medical Center Main Clinic, Sterling
· Downtown Medical Center, Sterling
· Locust Street Medical Center, Sterling
· Lynn Blvd. Medical Center, Sterling
· Ready Care Walk-In Clinic, Sterling
· Vision & Oral Surgery Center, Sterling
· Rock Falls Medical Center
· Dixon Medical Center
· Morrison Clinic & Vision Center
· Polo Medical Center
· Prophetstown Medical Center
· Tampico Medical Center
CGH Medical Center (the hospital campus) will continue operations as normal, and is adequately staffed to provide the highest level of care and service during the extreme cold, CGH said in a news release.