DIXON – Five hearings were rescheduled Tuesday in Lee County Court.
– A motion hearing for Donte Myles, 26, of Chicago, was moved to March 14. Police say Myles robbed a woman at knifepoint on April 2 and took about $2,300.
– A preliminary hearing for David A. Jones, 37, of Dixon, charged with home invasion and criminal trespass to a residence, and misdemeanor unlawful use of a weapon and criminal damage to property, was moved to April 11.
Police say Jones went into a Dixon home through an unlocked window on July 28, found an ax and chopped through a door to a room in which people had locked themselves.
– A status hearing for Ronald N. Osborn, 62, was moved to May 1. Osborn, of rural Dixon, is charged with six counts of aggravated child pornography.
Police say a search of his computer on June 13 turned up multiple images of child pornography.
– A status hearing for Moses D. Spears, 28, of Dixon, was moved to April 11. Spears is charged with aggravated domestic battery, felony and misdemeanor domestic battery, and interfering with the reporting of domestic violence, also a misdemeanor.
Police say he hit and choked his girlfriend on March 1, 2012, and when she tried to call police, he grabbed the phone.
– A pretrial hearing for Ethan Seidel, 23, of Rock Falls, charged with burglary, also will beheld April 11.
Police say he and two other men broke into Cash for Gold in Dixon on April 19 and stole a safe.