Kindness shown in the checkout lane
I was at ALDIs, ready to check out, and a lady was buying roses and was standing on the side. I told her to go ahead of me, as that was all she had.
She paid for the roses and then told the clerk she would pay for one more set. She asked me which I thought was the prettiest. I told her the orange ones. She got them and gave them to me.
What a lovely lady. Thanks again.
More Letters to the Editor News
- Picture worth a thousand words
- Children do better with mom and dad
- Ogle sheriff seeks public input on social network experiment
- ‘Adamantly’ against power line proposal
- Stop awarding kids for perfect attendance