Music concert, dining planned at Gingko Tree on Valentine’s Day
DIXON – Gingko Tree Cafe, 216 W. First St., is offering a Valentine’s Day dinner and concert.
Musicians Steve Catron, Michael Duerst, Pat Lafferty, Darius Morgan and Matthew Smith, and the band Velvet Ozone, will perform from 6 to 9 p.m.
Tickets are $20, or $30 per couple at the cafe. There will be only a limited number available at the door. Dinner is included; beer and wine will be sold. Black and red attire is optional.
Call Stevie Clark, 815-677-9144, for more information.
More Local News
- Annabella's nails it: Morrison mom's popular salon a family endeavor
- Business notebook: Starlight's upgrading dance floor
- Summer school work ahead in Sterling
- Treasure seekers drawn to Street Faire debut
- Who’s liable for smelly problem in Rock Falls?