Donations taken for mom, daughter burned out of home
STERLING – A benefit account has been set up for Kim Espinoza and her daughter, Natalie, who lost most of their possessions in a fire that broke out Tuesday afternoon in their home at 908 Oak Ave.
A malfunctioning dryer vent caused the fire, Capt. Mike Dettman said.
Espinoza, 40, and her daughter, a freshman at Sterling High School, are staying with relatives until their house is repaired.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org