Clarification for Thursday, Jan. 31, 2013
The following information was inadvertently omitted from a story on plans for the Hennepin Canal in Tuesday’s editions:
Go to friends-hennepin-canal.org/renaissance-project/ for more information on the Hennepin Renaissance Project, in which plans call for restoring three locks on the Hennepin Canal, between Rock Falls and Geneseo.
The public also can comment on the possibility of Rock Falls annexing and leasing the Hennepin Feeder Canal at the next City Council meeting, at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at City Hall, 603 W. 10th St. Go to rockfalls61071.com for the complete agenda.
Mount Pleasant Township in Whiteside County was mistakenly referred to as Morrison Township in a story in Tuesday’s editions.
We regret the errors.
More Corrections News
- Correction for Thursday, May 23, 2013
- Clarification for Thursday, May 16, 2013
- Correction for Wednesday, May 15, 2013
- Correction for Tuesday, May 14, 2013
- Clarification for Thursday, May 9, 2013