Overcast
61°FOvercastFull Forecast

House fire in Polo

Published: Saturday, Jan. 26, 2013 1:15 a.m. CDT

Flames and smoke pour out of a house at 103 S. Jackson Ave. in Polo late Friday afternoon. A number of local fire departments responded to the scene, including Dixon Rural, Rock Falls and Mount Morris. The roof of the house eventually collapsed. No further details were available Friday evening.

 

National video

Reader Poll

This question is on the Nov. 4 ballot in Paw Paw: "Should the village of Paw Paw adopt an ordinance permitting and regulating the keeping of chickens within the village?" How would you vote?
Yes
No