Faith and boundaries are needed
Ouch, ouch, ouch. In the name of Jesus Christ, may heaven help us.
There is no quality of life without God's boundaries. Sin will always be sin. For without God's truths, we will fall for anything. It is only in seeing our sins that we know how desperately we need Jesus Christ in our lives. And he freely offers his saving grace and help to all who simply declare him as their own by faith.
So, may we stay alert. Be watchful and, above all, pray to the only one who came to save and help us. For we are already seeing what no boundaries does – in work places, theaters and schools.
Heaven help us if we agree with what's being said.
More Letters to the Editor News
- Picture worth a thousand words
- Children do better with mom and dad
- Ogle sheriff seeks public input on social network experiment
- ‘Adamantly’ against power line proposal
- Stop awarding kids for perfect attendance