Pearl Jam to play Wrigley Field
CHICAGO (AP) – Pearl Jam will play a summer concert this year at Wrigley Field.
The Eddie Vedder-fronted band announced the concert Wednesday for July 19 at the city’s historic baseball park. The band also plans a July 16 concert in Canada at Budweiser Gardens in London, Ontario.
The band’s website says the concerts are called “An Evening with Pearl Jam.” There will be no opening acts.
Pearl Jam isn’t the only musical act playing Wrigley Field this summer. Country music star Jason Aldean plans a concert the next day, July 20.
Pearl Jam is playing in Europe and South America in February and March. Go to www.pearljam.com to learn more.
More State News
- Illinois cracks down on social media 'flash mobs'
- 8 Illinois Lottery payout checks bounce
- 11 people shot overnight in Chicago violence
- 3 charged after post rape on Facebook page
- No floor vote yet for gun carry bill