Couple charged with selling cocaine
|Greg A. Manon|
|Buy Sauk Valley Media Photos »|
STERLING – Bond was set Tuesday for a Sterling couple accused of selling cocaine to an informant twice last year.
Greg A. Manon, 46, and Mary K. Manon, 51, were arrested Monday night and charged with delivery of between 1 and 15 grams of cocaine within 1,000 feet of a church, and delivery of less than a gram of cocaine within 1,000 feet of a church.
According to court documents, the sales took place on Nov. 29 and Dec. 11 near the City of God Church.
He is being held on $250,000 bond; hers is $100,000.
Greg Manon has previous convictions for selling cocaine and burglary.
More Local News
- Academy kicks off fundraising drive
- Prevailing wage called 'crock'
- Dateline Dixon: Sit down for this walk down memory lane
- Another prosecutor needed
- Lee state’s attorney: Critically injured woman may not survive