Financial planner earns recognition
|Buy Sauk Valley Media Photos »|
DIXON – Ken Boone, a financial adviser with Midland States Bank Wealth Management, recently became a member of Raymond James’ Institute of Investment Management Consulting.
Boone attended a 3-day certification program covering topics including asset allocation, manager selection and portfolio construction. He specializes in investment and retirement planning in northern Illinois.
More Local News
- Annabella's nails it: Morrison mom's popular salon a family endeavor
- Business notebook: Starlight's upgrading dance floor
- Advisers attend markets workshop
- Insurance agent receives honor
- Hospice taking part in golf classic