Woman charged with prescription drug sales
|Ann K. Curran|
|Buy Sauk Valley Media Photos »|
STERLING – A woman on probation for allowing drugs to be sold from her home was arrested Thursday and charged with selling prescription narcotics.
Ann K. Curran, 54, was in Whiteside County Jail awaiting a bond hearing today, charged with felony delivery of a controlled substance.
She was arrested April 4 and sentenced June 27 to 2 years of probation for unlawful use of a building in the 700 block of Locust Street, near St. Mary’s Grade School.
Louis C. Harris, 54, is charged with selling cocaine near the school; his case has not yet been resolved.
More Local News
- Local banks: ATM, credit cards at risk
- Pink Alley Rally: A night of music for good cause
- Dixon man charged with sexual abuse
- Village fund target of investigation
- Man gets 10 years for emailing porn