Woman charged with prescription drug sales
|Ann K. Curran|
|Buy Sauk Valley Media Photos »|
STERLING – A woman on probation for allowing drugs to be sold from her home was arrested Thursday and charged with selling prescription narcotics.
Ann K. Curran, 54, was in Whiteside County Jail awaiting a bond hearing today, charged with felony delivery of a controlled substance.
She was arrested April 4 and sentenced June 27 to 2 years of probation for unlawful use of a building in the 700 block of Locust Street, near St. Mary’s Grade School.
Louis C. Harris, 54, is charged with selling cocaine near the school; his case has not yet been resolved.
More Local News
- Tornado touch down in Carroll County, storm warning expires
- ‘From your garbage to your garden’
- In Iowa, jobless rates are lower
- Business notebook: Rock Falls Dollar General on the move
- Eichman 'meant to be' in Rock Falls