Disappointed with charitable gifts and food
I was not very happy with Toys for Tots and Salvation Army this year. When I got my stuff for my two sons, they had it ready for only one of them, so I had to go over to the mall to get my other son’s, since they didn’t have his.
Then, they ran out of all of the clothing for the kids, so they got only two toys each. When I got home, I looked at the toys they gave my oldest son – the same toy but a different color. Then I opened the box with the food, and the produce was rotten and smelled, and the chips that they gave us were expired.
So I was not pleased with them this year. Every other year, I have gone to Toys for Tots, and nothing like this has ever happened. Thank you.
More Letters to the Editor News
- Stop awarding kids for perfect attendance
- Justice must be done for attack victim
- Consider all the issues, then approve petition
- Grateful for community’s generosity
- People are driving force behind event