Choose to believe this Christmas
To those who believe, do we not remember why Jesus came? Jesus came not to judge the world, but to save it and help all who make the choice to believe him.
Jesus needs no defense. Jesus stands on his own. For there is no other name in heaven and on earth above Jesus Christ. Not one.
So why do we allow those who choose not to believe to cause us any discomfort? If nothing else, it should put us on our knees in prayer for their lost and broken souls. For Jesus wants not one person lost.
For Jesus is a great respecter of each individual person’s choice. Yet, he keeps calling out in hope they will hear him.
So let us ask the only one who came to save and help us, and wait on him. That we know we are saved only because of what he did for us.
More Letters to the Editor News
- Picture worth a thousand words
- Children do better with mom and dad
- Ogle sheriff seeks public input on social network experiment
- ‘Adamantly’ against power line proposal
- Stop awarding kids for perfect attendance