Lonely outdoor pets deserve better treatment
Whether it is below freezing, in the middle of the winter night, or 102 degrees outside with 98 percent humidity, your lone forgotten one is there. The lone forgotten one is your dog.
You, who keep a dog outside in an enclosed pen, like a jail, with a dog “house,” day after day, 24/7, year after year – and what for?
You are never out there keeping company with this soul.
My family and I checked with various appropriate official authorities. They all tell us it is legal for you to keep a soul this way.
And I know why you do it. Because you do not have a soul.
More Letters to the Editor News
- Marvel at the words; they will refresh your freedom
- Forum group hosts Smiddy on Monday
- Save wildlife; stop mowing the roadsides
- Complaint that all kids weren’t allowed to play
- Seeks help to find families of 1944 draftees