Sights and Sounds of the season in Sterling
|Buy Sauk Valley Media Photos »|
Many people gathered at the Grandon Civic Center to watch the lighting of the Christmas tree before the Sights and Sounds Parade in downtown Sterling on Friday.
The Sights and Sounds weekend continues through Sunday. Today, it’s Breakfast with Santa from 8 to 11 a.m. at the Sterling Moose Family Center, 2601 E. Lincolnway. Admission is $3 per child at the door. The Sterling-Rock Falls Historical Society will have free tours of the Manahan House, 607 E. Third St., as well as a Christmas Past Open House at the Dillon Home Museum, 1005 E. Third St.
More Local News
- No info being shared on Crundwell loans
- Board to look at fees for lunch, driver's ed
- Sheriff, 911 agency in dispute
- Woman with head injuries no longer at Peoria hospital
- Mall tearing down vacant building