Group to honor children Sunday
OREGON – The Compassionate Friends of the Lee, Ogle area will meet at 6 p.m. Sunday at Oregon Church of God, 860 W. Oregon Trail Road. They will participate in a worldwide candlelighting ceremony in honor of children.
Compassionate Friends is a worldwide nonprofit, self-help support group for families who have experienced the death of a child of any age from any cause.
The candlelighting is open to family and friends. Those attending may bring a photo to place on a memory table.
Visit www.compassionatefriends.org or call Cherie Parker at 815-441-3710 or Jan Barton at 815-652-7101 for more information.
More Community News
- Support Groups, Clubs, and Services
- Free activities at Fire Museum
- Service, potluck to honor ministers
- Rock Falls church moving to Dixon
- Legion members plan holiday event