Royal Neighbors to help food pantry
PROPHETSTOWN – Members of Royal Neighbors of America Youth Chapter 516 in Prophetstown are fundraising for the Tampico Food Pantry.
They are asking for $5 donations for a chance to win a 4-foot holiday tree and $5 donations for a chance to win a lighted wreath.
The decorations are on display at Sandrock Insurance, 107 Main St. in Tampico.
Donations may be sent to Shelly Jacquet, 6320 Luther Road, Tampico, IL 61283.
Winners will be announced Dec. 11.
For more information, call 815-438-5475.
More Local News
- ‘From your garbage to your garden’
- Woman honored by state organization
- Workman's comp addressed at regional meeting
- Financial company moves up in rank
- Ogle County officer awarded