3 deer use automatic doors to enter Iowa store
CORALVILLE, Iowa (AP) — Shoppers in Iowa got an unusual glimpse of wildlife Monday morning when a doe and two fawns wandered into a department store.
Coralville Police Chief Barry Bedford says the deer used doors that open automatically to get into a Kohl's store.
He says the fawns stayed in the store's vestibule, but their mother made it into the store and headed toward the back.
Police say employees opened up some back doors and the doe exited. The two fawns turned around and used the automatic exit doors to leave the store.
No injuries or damage was reported.
More Nation & World News
- Kansas agencies prepare to help
- Five killed in van crash near Vandalia
- Joplin, Mo., sending help
- Twister took path similar to 1999 tornado
- Publicist: Founding member of The Doors dies at 74