Deadline to enter quilt show is Friday
STERLING – Friday is the deadline to submit an application to exhibit in Woodlawn Arts Academy’s fall quilt show, Pieces & Patterns.
The exhibit opens Nov. 30 with a reception from 5 to 7 p.m. and runs through Feb. 15 at the academy, 3807 Woodlawn Road.
Quilters are invited to enter their quilt work, historical or contemporary, no larger than average queen size (90 inches by 95 inches). All quilts submitted should have back slats sewn on so they can be properly displayed.
There is no entry fee and exhibitors will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Go to www.woodlawnartsacademy.com or stop by the office for an application. Contact Molly Cunningham at email@example.com or 815-626-4278 for more information.
More Local News
- ‘From your garbage to your garden’
- In Iowa, jobless rates are lower
- Business notebook: Rock Falls Dollar General on the move
- Eichman 'meant to be' in Rock Falls
- A national award, won very quietly in Erie