Chatsworth man, 24, killed in ATV crash
ARROWSMITH (AP) — Authorities in central Illinois say a 24-year-old Chatsworth man is dead after an all-terrain vehicle accident.
McLean County Coroner Beth Kimmerling says Lucas Stork died after the ATV crashed late Saturday in rural Arrowsmith, about 20 miles east of Bloomington. An autopsy is planned.
Emergency crews responding to the accident found the ATV and Stork in a ravine. Kimmerling says he was pronounced dead at about 1 a.m. Sunday. Three other people at the scene were not seriously injured.
Investigators are trying to determine what caused the accident.
More State News
- House: Senate pension plan saves less money
- Ill. House committee OKs fracking regulatory bill
- NIU administrator to retire after FBI probe
- Ill. House committee approves Medicaid expansion
- Quinn praises House committee on 'fracking' vote