LaMoille student presents papers
CLINTON, Iowa – Three students from Ashford University were chosen to present their original research-based papers at the Midwestern Undergraduate Conference in the Humanities Nov. 3 at Simpson College in Indianola, Iowa.
Chase Cartwright of La Moille presented “Will to Conflict.” The other students were Jared Walsh of Mazon and Jennifer Engnell of Hanover, Minn.
The conference offered an undergraduate-friendly space where students were able to present their research and exchange ideas with regional peers and faculty.
More Community News
- Support Groups, Clubs, and Services
- Free activities at Fire Museum
- Service, potluck to honor ministers
- Rock Falls church moving to Dixon
- Legion members plan holiday event