Talks continue over expired teachers contract
DIXON – Talks are progressing between the Dixon Education Association and the Dixon School Board.
Dixon teachers have been working without a contract since Aug. 20, according to Superintendent Michael Juenger.
Dixon Education Association President Sandi Sodergren-Baar would say only that talks are progressing. Juenger indicated scheduling conflicts have stretched out negotiations between the two parties.
The next negotiation session is Nov. 26.
More Local News
- Federal grant will buy new equipment
- Suicide rate already up from last year
- Couple reflects on decades of ministry, community service
- Paying for the new sewer plant
- Out Here: I never got that talk from the boss