SVM's Election Day coverage
• Tom Demmer wins 90th District over Thomas Boken, Jr.
• Democrat Cheri Bustos unseats Republican Rep. Bobby Schilling in 17th District.
• Lee County sales tax increase defeated 59 percent to 41 percent.
• Anna Sacco-Miller wins with nearly 60% of the vote over Lee County State's Attorney Henry Dixon.
• Trish Joyce wins big over Pat Liston in race for Whiteside County State's Attorney.
To follow local election results as they come in, see results for:
Sauk Valley Media reporter David Giuliani will be checking in throughout the day with county clerks and at polling places to see how the election is going. Click here to follow him on Twitter.
Click here to see tweets from staff on election night, including updates and results as they happen.
More Local News
- Prosecutors: Doctor had a cohort
- Most of corn crop now in field
- Mayor starts bike rack program
- Board OKs wind farm
- Community mourns the death of Polo High School teacher