Grief support group to gather
OREGON – The Compassionate Friends of Lee/Ogle Area support group will meet at 6 p.m. Nov. 18 at the Church of God, 860 W. Oregon Trail Road.
The free meeting is for families who have experienced the death of a child of any age from any cause. The Nov. 18 meeting topic will be “Living during the Holidays.”
The December meeting will be at 6 p.m. Dec. 9 at the church, with a worldwide candlelight ceremony in honor of children.
Visit compassionate friends.org or call Cherie Parker at 815-441-3710 or Jan Barton at 815-652-7101 for more information.
More Community News
- Dixon firefighters, police will compete for blood
- Local libraries given thousands
- New computer helps performers
- Native American show June 10
- Awards given to achievers