Benefit for stroke victim Sunday at Manny’s
SAVANNA – A benefit to help an area stroke patient will be held from 1 to 7 p.m. Sunday at Manny’s Pizza, 211 Main St.
Richard Castro had a stroke Aug. 16 and is getting therapy at Amboy Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center. Proceeds from the benefit will help defray Castro’s medical costs. The cost is $15 for adults and $7 for ages 7 to 11 years.
Call Manny’s, 815-273-4259, for more information.
More Community News
- Support Groups, Clubs, and Services
- Dixon firefighters, police will compete for blood
- Local libraries given thousands
- New computer helps performers
- Native American show June 10