Re-elect Dixon as Lee County state’s attorney
Right now, right here in Lee County, we are looking at upcoming serious trials: two murders, several other homicides, the famous $53 million theft case, and others.
Henry Dixon has proved his ability: think the big-time convictions of Charles Bickerstaff, John Spires and Byron Adams. That’s proof. His opponent has nowhere near the know-how or the experience that Henry has.
Henry works hard for us. He wants to continue doing so. I want him to continue as our state’s attorney. Please join with me to re-elect Henry S. Dixon as our state’s attorney.
More Letters to the Editor News
- Save wildlife; stop mowing the roadsides
- Complaint that all kids weren’t allowed to play
- Seeks help to find families of 1944 draftees
- Group grateful for donations to buy building
- How the city could halt late payment fees