Vote Griffin for county board
This letter is to voice my support for Don Griffin for election to the Ogle County Board.
In my experiences with Don, he has shown a passionate commitment to improve the quality of life for our community. Don has been balanced in his approach and has displayed a true desire to move the community forward.
Don is a man of integrity and honesty, two traits that will serve him and his constituency well in his role as a county board member. I support Don’s Ogle County Board candidacy and urge you do the same.
Note to readers – Thomas Mahoney is superintendent of Oregon Community Unit School District 220.
More Letters to the Editor News
- Save wildlife; stop mowing the roadsides
- Complaint that all kids weren’t allowed to play
- Seeks help to find families of 1944 draftees
- Group grateful for donations to buy building
- How the city could halt late payment fees