Therapy tool arrives at Shabbona center
|Alexis Wooden, activity director at Shabbona Living Centers, displays Stella, a robotic seal for use in therapy for senior citizens. Photo submitted by Patricia Croom.|
|Buy Sauk Valley Media Photos »|
SHABBONA – Stella, a therapeutic robot seal, recently arrived at Shabbona Living Centers, for use in providing senior citizens with a sense of companionship.
The facility is the only long-term care site in Illinois to receive the robot. Call 815-824-2194 for more information.
More Local News
- ‘From your garbage to your garden’
- Woman honored by state organization
- Workman's comp addressed at regional meeting
- Financial company moves up in rank
- Ogle County officer awarded