Sauk Valley Media


Friend's E-mail:
  (maximum of 3 addresses separated by commas)
Your E-mail:
A Brief Comment (150 char max / 25 word max)
Article:

Chief: Lit cigarette sparked house fire

ROCHELLE – Fire fighters suspect that a fire that destroyed a one-story home early Sunday was caused by an unattended, lit cigarette.

Security image:   
Note:the e-mail sent will contain information, such as your IP address (23.20.44.136), for purposes of tracking abuse. Use of this software to spam or harass individuals can and may result in penalties punishable by law.

[x] Close Window

Copyright © 2014 Sauk Valley Media. All rights reserved.