Bereavement programs to start
DIXON – “How Will I Get Through the Holidays,” a free session about dealing with grief and loss during the holiday season, will be available in November from Hospice of the Rock River Valley.
■ 6 to 8:30 p.m. Nov. 14 at the hospice, 264 state Route 2.
■ 10 a.m. Nov. 16 at Whiteside County Senior Center, 1207 W. Ninth St., Sterling. Call the center at 815-622-9230 for transportation.
■ 10 a.m. Nov. 20 at Lee County Council on Aging, Post House, 100 W. Second St. Call 815-288-9236 for transportation.
Call Debbie Dean at 815-288-3673 to register for any of the sessions.
More Community News
- Support Groups, Clubs, and Services
- Free activities at Fire Museum
- Service, potluck to honor ministers
- Rock Falls church moving to Dixon
- Legion members plan holiday event