National Disability Employment Awareness Month
|(Alex T. Paschalfirstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Buy Sauk Valley Media Photos »|
Tashina Pennington of Rock Falls watches as Rachel Francis of Deer Grove attempts to draw a star only by reflection at a booth set up Wednesday at Sauk Valley Community College in recognition of National Disability Employment Awareness Month. The exercise is meant to mimic the obstacles faced by those with spatial relationship disorder.
More Local News
- Annabella's nails it: Morrison mom's popular salon a family endeavor
- Business notebook: Starlight's upgrading dance floor
- Summer school work ahead in Sterling
- Treasure seekers drawn to Street Faire debut
- Who’s liable for smelly problem in Rock Falls?