Corrections for Friday, Oct. 12, 2012
– Charles Leo Beien, 55, of Pittsburgh, formerly of Sterling, died unexpectedly Thursday, Sept. 27, 2012, at his home. An incorrect day of the week was reported in a death notice on page A4 of Wednesday’s editions.
– Former Whiteside County Circuit Clerk Sheila Schipper, who died Wednesday, suffered an aneurysm, not a stroke, as was reported in a story in Thursday’s editions.
We regret the errors.
More Corrections News
- Clarification for Thursday, May 16, 2013
- Correction for Wednesday, May 15, 2013
- Correction for Tuesday, May 14, 2013
- Clarification for Thursday, May 9, 2013
- Correction for Wednesday, May 8, 2013