Vaccines available at Lutheran church
AMBOY – Lee County Health Department employees will give flu shots from 9 to 11:30 a.m. Oct. 24 at Immanuel Lutheran Church, 960 U.S. Route 52.
The cost is $25 for adults, including FluMist; $12 for children younger than 18; $30 for intradermal vaccine, available for adults 18 to 64 years; and $40 for high-dose vaccinations, for those 65 and older.
Medicaid and Medicare Part B will be accepted. State employees, retirees and survivors of state employees with Medicare Part B must present their cards at the clinic. Call 815-284-3371 for more information.
More Community News
- Support Groups, Clubs, and Services
- Dixon firefighters, police will compete for blood
- Local libraries given thousands
- New computer helps performers
- Native American show June 10