Program on German POWs set for Monday
At 7 p.m. Monday, the Lee County Genealogy Society will present a program on German POWs in our area during World War II. It will take place in the second floor conference room at KSB Hospital.
We would like to invite anyone in our area with personal or family accounts of this little-known part of our history to join us and share their information.
More Letters to the Editor News
- Picture worth a thousand words
- Children do better with mom and dad
- Ogle sheriff seeks public input on social network experiment
- ‘Adamantly’ against power line proposal
- Stop awarding kids for perfect attendance